Midnight Rider @ Team45 🐸 Digital Soldier @ 17Flynn***Army 🐸 Shill destroyer 🍿Truth spreader 🐸

Midnight Rider @ Team45 🐸 Digital Soldier @ 17Flynn***Army 🐸 Shill destroyer 🍿Truth spreader 🐸

In response Ava AwaQe to her Publication

I'm so very happy that all this information is finally emerging! I think the hardest part was not holding resentments, especially about all the known cures/treatments with cancer. I have lost a lot of family members to cancer, including both my parents. Finding out last year that they or anyone else in the World didn't have to suffer, was a hard pill to swallow. But I hear my parents in my ear all the time, and I believe they are happy now. Holding resentments is like a cancer to my connection with God, it just gets in the way like a block. That doesn't mean that I don't want justice for those who have suppressed all this info about EVERYTHING, I'm just leaving that up to God. His will not mine be done, and for that I'm Grateful! 😊
God Bless All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

In response Ava AwaQe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kary Yamamoto, click on at the bottom under it