😡 PATRIOT ALERT 😡

If you are near any farms, find a way to sneak their crops away
BEFORE they must destroy them!

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

storm Rider pushes allot of FEAR

I pray this is not true! I was raised on a farm in the central part of the country. Please let us all hope Fake Biden and Harris are removed soon and the military take over. Then President Trump can be reinstated as the rightful President.

Awake for 20 years, pre 9-11. Patriot. Trump Supporter.

Life under Democrat rule: American Holodomor.

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

I'm a farmer and I have seen no evidence of this. I call BS

💩think this is BS

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

Some farmers in India are not being given money. Their crops are being burned.

(1) Show this thread

show me on USDA

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

im a farmer in IL and know nothing of this program

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Here in TN ( Middle) I live where farmers have already started crops & their on the first crop ~ which is Corn ~ fields lined! Can’t tell what the other crop is....they plant these fields again with soy & cotton! Farmers have been waiting a year...to send cattle out! How I know this? Because i saved one of Mr. Perrys calves that came to my house, was just born 24 hours, I learned a lot that day & made a good friend! Who knew saving a calf would give me perks! LOL!! I was like a hero lol I tell ya this once your in ~ your in! Really it who you know in these parts! I will take pics later today & drop! I see the trains hauling cattle! Tons of cattle moving!!

Interesting conversation - excellent comments!

I lease my Farm out to family who farm for me, the area is VERY Trumpican...so this would never fly! BUT..........What scares me is CROP DUSTING JoeBama Obiden Style!!!

They could poison/destroy MANY CROPS within hours!!!😡😡😡

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻😂

(1) Show this thread

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

I live near Lancaster, PA. Big farming area. Saw 2 farms plowing their crops under today.

In response Betsy Ross to her Publication

sad

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Betsy Ross to her Publication

you do know farmers start planting crops mid April to end of May, depending on area they live, weather conditions and what crops they plant? You know they till the land first?

(2) Show this thread

I'm on a farm in Illinois. Soy Beans are planted and sprouting.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

farmers have already planted so guess im saying the rain could rot it out the grass its is to wet and green not good on my cattle smh still trusting GOD not the idiots in dc gods plan seem to work out for me better than could come from dc swamp faith moves GOD just saying and that has been working for this farm so far

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

i heard something about wanting to help some kill off their cattle my neighbor has been waiting a while now to get his chickens in for his chicken house haven't heard anything about to kill off crops people still planting around me little concerned about the rain kill off than anything we live on the hill and we are flooded not our normal weather can kiss global worming off too at this time too chilly

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

so far none of my relatives who own massive farms in NE, WI and IA have been told that

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

My cousin owns a dairy farm, it's still a dairy farm.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

That follows suit with earlier news that Gates et al, was buying up farmland. BTC? Who's got chickens?? !!! 🚜🚜

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Question, since Bill and Melinda were executed in 13,,, who exactly is the proxy??? Is China buying the land??

(1) Show this thread

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

I know this has gone on for many many years, but this is getting scary. Word from local grocery store managers is that many foods we rely on are getting more and more scarce. We got a warning not to buy the beef, it's mostly old and refrozen. We noticed that with chicken we bought the other day. People need to unite and take a stand. I wonder if the farmers are being threatened? This is a part of the NWO plan, it will not succeed at this time if we do not allow it. Do as much prep as you can to be on the safe side.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Fear Not to her Publication

So much has been manipulated to wear us all down. It has been a grand exercise to control us.

(1) Show this thread