Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

😡 PATRIOT ALERT 😡

If you are near any farms, find a way to sneak their crops away
BEFORE they must destroy them!

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I live near Lancaster, PA. Big farming area. Saw 2 farms plowing their crops under today.

you do know farmers start planting crops mid April to end of May, depending on area they live, weather conditions and what crops they plant? You know they till the land first?

In response Betsy Ross to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StarRavyn in this post can reply

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

I live 15 minutes from Lancaster, PA. Horse and buggies and farms. My local Walmart, Grocery Store, Home Depot and Bank has horse and buggy parking . LOL Of course I know. I also know that they were plowing their wheat under yesterday. Not all crops are planted during the time frame you mentioned. Winter wheat is one of them.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Betsy Ross to her Publication

Well, then you know that the majority of subsidies the govt gives is to TX, NE, KS, AR and IL? Subsidies are in case farms, lose money due to drought, extreme weather, hurricanes, tornadoes or fluctuation in commodities. Subsidies basically go to large agribusiness farms, not small farms and subsidies actually hurt trade. I grow my own stuff and what I don't I get from Amish farmers, but my family owns major farms in NE, WI, IA and they have not been told to do that. I've asked different farmers in this area too, they haven't been told that, but they said since their farms don't have a gross annual revenue over $1 mil they wouldn't qualify anyway.....I guess if you want to know ask a farmer

(1) Show this thread