😡😡😡😡😡
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A JOKE AT ALL!
The FBI just rang my doorbell and came to my home to question me about a supposed Parler social media post that I made last year before Parler crashed and became new Parler (so I cannot even look for this post to see if I really made it). I did not make a threat in my post. If it was really my post, I just made a plea to President Donald Trump TO ARREST criminals in our government that were doing crimes to America. They tried to be fake nice but they wrote notes and they knew before they came to me door that it was a bullshit complaint from someone under the name of Christian Village (or something like that). They would not give me a copy of the post. They said they had received a complaint and had to pursue the complaint (which is bullshit because the post was not a threat. So I am glad they came to my door. Now I know that everything I have been saying and thinking and feeling is true about our country being in serious trouble, and that fr

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Majority of all FBI Agents (Black Shirt Gestapo Nazis) are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took. FEDERAL BUREAU of INTIMIDATION

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The FBI are now Biden's Boys. They are the social media police. Believe it. I just lived it. I called the local police and they were helpful and told me that they cannot call to see if the people were real from FBI or a scam. And I cannot get the FBI to tell me either. I called so many times today to get someone to contact me.

Factcheckers and AOC said they were going to go after conservative Trumpers. But if they come again, I will tell them my computer must have been hacked and I will NOT tell them that I sent something, especially because I will put THIS IS NOT A THREAT on anything I post. I will clearly say exactly that this is a plea for help and not a threat. And I was told that if the Secret Service show up, that is because you threatened the president. But if the FBI show up, they are choosing and picking what leads to follow up on, and the left is trying to do whatever they can to dox patriots.

So this is not a threat, folks.

if anything I can do from here in NC, please reach out!🙏🇺🇸❤️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

🙏thank you. Please pray for our country. Pray for the audits. Thank you for your help. God Bless.
It tells me they don't like people like me: a patriot to the bitter end, for sure, and they will never change that.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

welcome to the club 👍🏻. Had them at my house a couple years ago for the reason, but I know it was because I called a local Sherriff on the phone a F’N communist. 😂

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

right. thank you for our post. interesting. I have sent out written complaints to a few places. I mostly post memes but i will not stop my comments, but say this is not a threat.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😳
Be safe Patriot 🙏

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

ty I have not done anything wrong.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

always ask for BADGES & credentials take pictures of the papers & badges.. .. thn ask for a warrant or dispatch papers.. & let them know its to verify THEIR AUTHENTICITY..... then call a lawyer in frint of them & ask to wait until YOUR ATTORNEY IS PRESSENT... its not like they r legit anymore

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

I did. They showed badges but told me I was not allowed to take a picture of them or their badges. They said up front no one was oin trouble. So then why did they show up? Did their boss make them show up just to harass? I think so. I am glad they showed me the post so that I know someone with the left filed a fake complaint, but they are fooked up if they are wasting time harassing a conservative that is loyal to trump and free speech. They even brought up that i have free speech. They said they thought it was a plea for help not a threat. So then why are you wasting my time?

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

remember they LOVE to plant BUGS.. they did it to my bro in law who was a legislative auditor in his office during some qiestioning about a coordinated sting they were doing TOGETHER.. on an unbrella that was terurned later( expensive electronics( maxwell smart😹) remember .. its always a ineway street with them & THEY ARENT GOING YOUR WAY.. just a heads up

(2) Show this thread

I have part of the visit recorded on on my Ring doorbell. The guy told my family member that nobody was in trouble when he first came to to door and they were waiting for me. Then why did they come to my house? IT IS ALL BULLSHIT TO HARASS CONSERVATIVES!!

wow, look at this. I am a walking complaint from now on about FBI harassment of innocent conservatives.

tell them to come back with warrant and cick gun before opening door

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

they said they had to follow the complaint. I told them that I have no way of verifying on Parler if I made that post or not because it crashed, and that they already knew I did not go to DC on 1-6 and that they just proved to me that complaints about the FBI are true about shaking people up over social media and free speech. They said that they read the post and did not think it was a threat, but they were obligated to follow the complaint. I totally call bullshit because they did not follow complaints about the guy that shot everyone up in orlando years ago because they did not think he was a threat, but let's go chase innocent Americans that are law abiding folks.

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

You should have started screaming "I have the Rona" all the while coughing and scratching everywhere. LoL

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Be Safe!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Wow, that had to be scary!

In response anon anon to her Publication

I am trying to call and verify who these people are, but there supervisor is conveniently not in the office. I am going to call back. I am so angry right now I can hardly believe that my country is this way.

(1) Show this thread

and that they sent 3 people from Tampa to knock at my door before 9 am, to intimidate me. Yes, they like early morning visits to law abiding people that do not wrong, because they are shalking people up. Well, thanks Bidan administration, and thanks FBI, for showing me your true colors. Go chase some real terrorists, not law abiding people that beg our president for help!