Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A JOKE AT ALL!
The FBI just rang my doorbell and came to my home to question me about a supposed Parler social media post that I made last year before Parler crashed and became new Parler (so I cannot even look for this post to see if I really made it). I did not make a threat in my post. If it was really my post, I just made a plea to President Donald Trump TO ARREST criminals in our government that were doing crimes to America. They tried to be fake nice but they wrote notes and they knew before they came to me door that it was a bullshit complaint from someone under the name of Christian Village (or something like that). They would not give me a copy of the post. They said they had received a complaint and had to pursue the complaint (which is bullshit because the post was not a threat. So I am glad they came to my door. Now I know that everything I have been saying and thinking and feeling is true about our country being in serious trouble, and that fr

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the ๐Ÿง 

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

always ask for BADGES & credentials take pictures of the papers & badges.. .. thn ask for a warrant or dispatch papers.. & let them know its to verify THEIR AUTHENTICITY..... then call a lawyer in frint of them & ask to wait until YOUR ATTORNEY IS PRESSENT... its not like they r legit anymore

remember they LOVE to plant BUGS.. they did it to my bro in law who was a legislative auditor in his office during some qiestioning about a coordinated sting they were doing TOGETHER.. on an unbrella that was terurned later( expensive electronics( maxwell smart๐Ÿ˜น) remember .. its always a ineway street with them & THEY ARENT GOING YOUR WAY.. just a heads up

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quarkfear in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

thank you, wise words. I am sure they have listened to my calls and looked at my computer, and checked me out to the max. But they cannot find anything wrong because I have done nothing wrong. If they can only find an email that they themselves admit is a plea for help to trump to arrest criminals, then that is literally all they could find to get an excuse to come to my door to talk to me to intimidate and harass me. They must be desperate, is all I can think of. If they had a reason to arrest, they would have kicked the door down at 5 am and dragged me away. If they are harassing me, then they are totally desperate. I bet that fact that I am a republican was enough to put me on a list. They just want me to shut up.