Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😡😡😡😡😡
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A JOKE AT ALL!
The FBI just rang my doorbell and came to my home to question me about a supposed Parler social media post that I made last year before Parler crashed and became new Parler (so I cannot even look for this post to see if I really made it). I did not make a threat in my post. If it was really my post, I just made a plea to President Donald Trump TO ARREST criminals in our government that were doing crimes to America. They tried to be fake nice but they wrote notes and they knew before they came to me door that it was a bullshit complaint from someone under the name of Christian Village (or something like that). They would not give me a copy of the post. They said they had received a complaint and had to pursue the complaint (which is bullshit because the post was not a threat. So I am glad they came to my door. Now I know that everything I have been saying and thinking and feeling is true about our country being in serious trouble, and that fr

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

tell them to come back with warrant and cick gun before opening door

they said they had to follow the complaint. I told them that I have no way of verifying on Parler if I made that post or not because it crashed, and that they already knew I did not go to DC on 1-6 and that they just proved to me that complaints about the FBI are true about shaking people up over social media and free speech. They said that they read the post and did not think it was a threat, but they were obligated to follow the complaint. I totally call bullshit because they did not follow complaints about the guy that shot everyone up in orlando years ago because they did not think he was a threat, but let's go chase innocent Americans that are law abiding folks.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

F*ck the FBI. The most corrupt, criminal, unconstitutional, terrorist organization on the planet. Thats putting it lightly.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

agree. I live in Orlando. They ignored the Pulse shooter's social media posts and people were massacred. But they get an an email complaint by someone from parler when the trolls were desperately looking to shut patriots up, and it was not a threat but a please for help, and they think it is important enough to come to my home? It is deliberate to shut us up. It is part of AOC's threat to go after conservatives once Bidan was in office. So from now on, I will say that THIS IS NOT A THREAT when i post something. .

(1) Show this thread

Why talk to them? I would just tell them the government is illegitimate and I would defend my property with second amendment so stop wasting my time

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I was not by myself. Of course I want to talk to them to get information. I want to know exactly what is going on. I am NOT going to be intimidated. I want them to be embarrassed for what they are doing to a law abiding citizen. FBI is chasing the wrong terrorists, not the real ones. Makes me sick. Our country is a huge mess.

(1) Show this thread