Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😡😡😡😡😡
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A JOKE AT ALL!
The FBI just rang my doorbell and came to my home to question me about a supposed Parler social media post that I made last year before Parler crashed and became new Parler (so I cannot even look for this post to see if I really made it). I did not make a threat in my post. If it was really my post, I just made a plea to President Donald Trump TO ARREST criminals in our government that were doing crimes to America. They tried to be fake nice but they wrote notes and they knew before they came to me door that it was a bullshit complaint from someone under the name of Christian Village (or something like that). They would not give me a copy of the post. They said they had received a complaint and had to pursue the complaint (which is bullshit because the post was not a threat. So I am glad they came to my door. Now I know that everything I have been saying and thinking and feeling is true about our country being in serious trouble, and that fr

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

always ask for BADGES & credentials take pictures of the papers & badges.. .. thn ask for a warrant or dispatch papers.. & let them know its to verify THEIR AUTHENTICITY..... then call a lawyer in frint of them & ask to wait until YOUR ATTORNEY IS PRESSENT... its not like they r legit anymore

I did. They showed badges but told me I was not allowed to take a picture of them or their badges. They said up front no one was oin trouble. So then why did they show up? Did their boss make them show up just to harass? I think so. I am glad they showed me the post so that I know someone with the left filed a fake complaint, but they are fooked up if they are wasting time harassing a conservative that is loyal to trump and free speech. They even brought up that i have free speech. They said they thought it was a plea for help not a threat. So then why are you wasting my time?

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

If FBI is in your home, you most CERTAINLY CAN take photos of them and what they are doing… They may not like it, but it’s legal for you to do so.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

They stood outside of the front door. They did not come in. I got pics on Ring. They did not want me to photo them or take a pc of their ID. They said I could only have a business card of 1 representative. I have tried all morning to verify if they are real or wtf is really gong on.

(1) Show this thread