Israel is last for a reason folks. Hang on tight.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

NY. Where the juice live.....

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Ashkenazi jews Khazarian Mafia

My husband does not believe anythjng that I try to twll him. He doesn’t believe in the satanism, the pedophilia, the death j@b, etc; but he does believe yhat covid and the variants ate real and threatens to have my saughte done! I’m ready to throw him to the curb! He told me I’m not intelligent, but I’m more in tune to what is going on around me than he EVER WILL BE. He’s a msm fanatic! 🤮🤮🤮

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Same over here! I threatened divorce last night, and I am upstairs staying away from him! He clearly can't see through the bullshit, and he isn't vibing with me at all! Bye bye! So sick of being verbally abused.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

I don’t know how anyone could be awake and living with a sleeper. I’m so sorry! Grateful my hubby and I awakened together. 💔

(2) Show this thread
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Z SPECIAL UNIT
Death to Zion

Why doesn't he mention the things that predate all that, like the ILLUMINATI, who tf does he think made all the other shit. Starting to wonder.

(2) Show this thread

Important historical documents hidden from the public?
Have we been taught to fear being called an Anti-Semite or Anti-Zionist?

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response to the accusations of the Pharisees that THEY weren't bastards and that they had a father, insinuating that Christ was a bastard son, Yeshua said "You are of your father the devil, who was a deceiver from the beginning".
Not gonna get into any kind of religious debate here, just wanted to amplify a bit on what Thomas Jefferson had to say about the Pharisees. They were evil, evil, evil.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Yes, we have. And they are trying to replace the bride of christ with themselves. Don't they realise they are a figment of N. Rothschild?
Isreal was to be the father of many nations not A nation. Organised religon has been doing their part in the lie too. Catch a "Jew" commiting a crime..You're just antisemite, that why you're attacking me. My religon says that all gentiles are cattle for the harvest and the children are perfect for sacrifice. How dare you!. When you look into how much of our government, media and hollywood have dual citizenship with Isreal, Things start making a whole lot of sense.
Knowing what I know. I am 100% anti semite and 100% anti zionist.
The real children of the living god I have no issues with, They are not trying to kill controll or enslave me. Just saying. God be with you.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

6/11

Intelligent overview explains the reasoning of when how why is happening, NEVER CONSENT / rise up with LOVE = we win!

https://youtu.be/XaMN3ebujlU

"Blockchain: Profiting on the Growth of Inequality" with Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari Report - YouTube

Originally posted here May 24, 2021:https://home.solari.com/special-solari-report-weaponizing-blockchain-profiting-on-the-growth-of-inequality-with-alison-mc...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

BROUGHT OVER FROM TELEGRAM

and the afghanian central bank wasn't run by them yet at that point...hm...maybe that's all you had to know about that

(2) Show this thread

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Meanwhile, way outside the Israel ghouls in that state of warmongers, I have been making people into disco dancing fanatics! BTW I didn't mean to make Chris Miller look so...happy. And Richard can shut up!

Waiting & watching. Ususally see you on Tele.
Troll alert E.W.

(1) Show this thread

Is this relevant?

who's the shadowed figure????

(1) Show this thread

and if they dont have dogs wherever we wind up- just leave me behind.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

My sentiments exactly.

(1) Show this thread

oh Geez Ghost - I just lost both my sweet PWDs (11 & 12) 2 months apart! HUGE gaping hole in my heart now! i want something really GOOD to happen pretty quick.for all of us. sniff. sniff

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Time to buckle up.....

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

KAMALA HARRIS SPEAKS ON HOW EASY IT IS TO HACK ELECTION!

CAUGHT! Ooops! Share. Share. Share. Share.

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/106248288433881657

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

great 2 c u back Ghost , 🙏

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

So R we in the Israel last part NOW?????

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Sounds Great!
Thank Q

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

5:5 awaiting EAM

New Video Time to Stand if you need a reboot

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

Is Israel the centet of flat Earth?🤣

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

GhostEzra wrote earlier: In Genesis, Jacob the son of Isaac wrestled with God. Afterwards he was named Israel. There was no Israel the state. It was a nation of children according to the promise given to Abraham. The true nation of Israel is scattered throughout the earth currently. The Zionists tried to falsely fulfill the prophecy of Ezekiel 34 via the statehood of Israel. It has not yet happened. Zionists have hijacked God's Word for their own cabal agenda. These zionists are referred to as the Synagogue of Satan 2000 years ago in the book of Revelation. All these wars are funded by the deep state with an agenda for more land. Hamas and deep state Israel and Iran are all the same coin. Just different sides. Continuing to fund them is furthering the Synagogue of Satan's agenda. There are good people in both Israel and Palestine. Don't fall for the R vs D media matrix hype.
Netanyahu was not a friend.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Sorry the Zionist didn't write the Tanakh [Old Testament].
The Piso family created the New Testament. Lots of bad Jews, lots of fake Jews. Only the son of David & the Kohen Gadol will run Israel in the near future. (Zechariah 6:12-13)

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Only God - and I really mean only the One TRUE GOD - can sort out the true from the fake......... - he said wait until the harvest.

(9) Show this thread

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

So Ghost when is Israel rebuilding the temple? I hope to see plans soon😉

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. 15 So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.…

(1) Show this thread