Israel is last for a reason folks. Hang on tight.

GhostEzra wrote earlier: In Genesis, Jacob the son of Isaac wrestled with God. Afterwards he was named Israel. There was no Israel the state. It was a nation of children according to the promise given to Abraham. The true nation of Israel is scattered throughout the earth currently. The Zionists tried to falsely fulfill the prophecy of Ezekiel 34 via the statehood of Israel. It has not yet happened. Zionists have hijacked God's Word for their own cabal agenda. These zionists are referred to as the Synagogue of Satan 2000 years ago in the book of Revelation. All these wars are funded by the deep state with an agenda for more land. Hamas and deep state Israel and Iran are all the same coin. Just different sides. Continuing to fund them is furthering the Synagogue of Satan's agenda. There are good people in both Israel and Palestine. Don't fall for the R vs D media matrix hype.
Netanyahu was not a friend.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @USAPatriot777 in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Only God - and I really mean only the One TRUE GOD - can sort out the true from the fake......... - he said wait until the harvest.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Sorry the Zionist didn't write the Tanakh [Old Testament].
The Piso family created the New Testament. Lots of bad Jews, lots of fake Jews. Only the son of David & the Kohen Gadol will run Israel in the near future. (Zechariah 6:12-13)

Ghost Ezra is a shill and a grifter. Pure mother fucking trash!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Understand and research this image. This came from GhostEzra on telegram

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Jesus / Yeshua is in our Genealogy tree all well in thousands of people in the world have. But I don't want to hurt peoples felling as to what genealogy points to such as where he was born and death age of his death, where? People would get there feeling hurt and piste off at me! I also have his DNA different from King Solomon my fathers linage.

(8) Show this thread

Netanyahu was the first to congratulate Biden on his "win". That made it obvious he is only on one side, his side.

In response carol adams to her Publication

yes he is for his country....1st.....we should be for us first also...i think bebe was the 1st one to call trump also.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana totally agrees with this! while i love the ppl of Israel i do also believe that the antichrist resides there. The Nation of Israel os a ppl not a place! That is what i believe and also that they manipulated the Bible and left things out

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!!!!

And they consider EACH soldier on each side "luciferian sacrifice" Takes out the strongest. WHY I abhor bs soldiers in the ranks of our good ones.