Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Married to a πŸš’,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

I wish. πŸ™πŸ»

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

i don't agree with c.
just fire them.

(3) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHEN IN THESE COURTS THAT KING WALKS IN WEARING THAT LONG BLACK DRESS & SOME IDIOT SAYS ALL RISE , SIT YOUR ASS DOWN !
PATRIOTS DONT STAND & HONOR THE QUEEN !!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HAVE SCREAMED LOUD AGAINST THE β€œ GOLD FRINGE FLAG β€œ FOR 40 YEARS !!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I did not know this until about 4 years ago.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

The old Jolly Rodger

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 πŸ•Šβ€πŸ•―βš‘βš‘βš‘πŸ’@PepeLuvsMeπŸ’βš”πŸ›‘

According to RJ Gould (:War-Castles) flying anything other than a 1:1.9 Title 4 flag, says you are ignorant and cannot handle your own affairs. And that your home/land can be occupied.
Food for thought.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication

Good point and that is precisly how you can invalidate a court or Judge if the Yellow Fringed Flag is standing on a pole in the courtroom. More food for thought. Russel J Gould was a genious and he was able to save this Nation from a foriegn government control of all of these United States. And his periodic table was well over 100 years more advanced than anything we had.

(1) Show this thread

This explains the Yellow/ Gold fringed Flag well.

Did I hear a BOOM on May 17 ?

Is the Q plane coming in for a landing ?

There is an alleged statement by JFK Jr. on Telegram
saying his website will be up soon.
Also an account called CBK news from Carolyn.

Do you have any comment about that ?

(2) Show this thread