If you want to know more about current 2021
levels of quantum mechanic “TIME TRAVEL” capability watch the mini series DEVS.

It is reminiscent of remote viewing (Star Gate/Project Yellow Book) whistle blower Bill Wood’s testimony on the secret government “time travel” program.

According to BW both players (Q & CABAL) know the game is over. It’s only a matter of time before we do this and they are forced to do that and then we are forced to do this and then eventually... inevitably... and in ALL scenarios... checkmate (WHITE HATS WIN). Yes there are moves left on the table but based on the rules of the game bad guys have already lost & good guys already won (technically). Going Forward in Order to Look Back.

There’s no version of “reality” where the Q-TEAM timeline doesn’t unfold into the Great Awakening.

Somethimes the future can find the past.
Past Predicts Future - Future Proves Past.

“Time travel is fun.” - Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

DEVS - The V Is a U ~ DEUS

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

🙃I would like to put this "DEVS" in a way more coherent Area.
May a big "Fish-tank" with demineralized deionized Water.😀

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is so fascinating. President Trump has said "The best is yet to come" and "You will love how this movie ends." I am guessing President Trump knows all about this. Melania too, her wardrobe always sends comms, like the blockchain dress she wore to vote. Exciting time to be alive. Thank you Jesus!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

So much info on the Q map. People not talking about it - don’t seem interested?. Just looking up headings on it and bit by
bit , we have the picture.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has seen it and it is wonderful.
It seems that if you can get your frequency up high enough your can see into other timelines without any machines and tap into God's universal consciousness.
I cant tell you how we get there but we do get there and JFKJR is a force of nature!
There will be enormous beautiful new Tesla buildings. I have seen them in my dreams and visions.
We will find a way to get along once this is over.
It wont be all cake and roses but we do evolve to a higher level.
The buildings btw are quite the architectural beauties!

Keep it simple, GOD, Family, Country

Project Camelot?

Education must change. All kids have special needs and should be taught based on skills and passions.

This show really freaked me out. Thank you for getting me to watch it. I sure hope I am not inside a simulation. I also pray there is still a God that is all about love.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

oooh this is awesome! i've been waiting for someone to talk about bill wood! he also said that on top of the two timelines we see playing out - there is a convergent point and SOMETHING bigger - Cosmic - Divine in nature - enters - merging the two into one (FREEDOM). and he said that NO ONE knew the timing - which for me has felt like Q's "NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING".

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

BUCKLE UP.
THIS MAY GET BUMPY ~ Ricky Bobby

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHITEHATS NEED TO FORCE THE ISSUE THIS SHIT HAS GONE ON WAY TO LONG & JUST PISSING OFF PATRIOTS !!!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

After seeing this i watched the entire season yesterday. It seemed to be more about project looking glass rather than than traveling through time.

Can you see if I have a good life? Please. lol Like do I boogie at one hundred. God bless all.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

God has the ball.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Amazing Post !! as always ... def wanna check out that show thank you

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

yeah that show is a good example of what i imagine it to be like

Interview with remote viewer / project looking-glass whistle blower Bill Wood (HHTH).

(This is a great watch)

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Freaked me out to bad with all the other info I was told about a long time ago. BUT YEP heard about looking glass.

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

How to successfully put a county on notice that your county wants to be audited, informing companies you do not want to be jabbed or wear masks, if they still mandate them. This is a MUST WATCH.
https://youtu.be/KJQWeuSOPYg

Get this video out far and wide so more patriots can learn.

And if you know influential patriots they will want to interview Josh Barnett and David Jose.

Josh Barnett, Sophia Zori, Neil Johnson, Are Affidavits and Notices Real and Working -Teef- - YouTube

Some would attempt to act like Affidavits and notices aren’t rocking the nation by God using regular people. Josh Barnett and David Jose set out to kick butt...

(7) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

No words can adequately describe your brilliance. We are SO grateful for your work!! Love your work and Love you Patriot!
This time:
Good Wins.#GodWins. We Win!!

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

last nights Episode of NCIS los angeles specifically said out loud welcome to the looking glas where thw rabbit hole never ends. i swear !

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

WOW!❤️

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

i should start a page of Tv series and shows that spout out comms. i swear its happening constantly. like on The Equalizer she was talking in the last episode about Qanon conspiracies. its like every day now

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

WOW your brilliance and explanation are so appreciated - I love this post ... ThanQ for all your hard work, and making it so easy to share to the others who want to lift the veil!
< with 6 different pics! >
All very valid and helpful providing me with complete calm and balance - Blessing to you Sir!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Yes, time travel is fun.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I sure hope you are right. The core of me knows it to be true...just a knowing. Currently I am working a job where my employer is assisting our provincial health authority with the jab.

I am happy today I am off as they ran out of vaccine. I am against this ENTIRE gig (masks, dots, arrows, lockdowns, tracking, vaccines). Daily I watch the queues of people gleefully happy to get the jab. Yesterday a guest was sad he missed the selfie wall and needed to be re-directed.

I feel broken before I start my shift (mask and visor required). I feel EVEN worse when I leave but at least then I can then breathe fresh air.

I am one of a handful who isn't vaxxed too. Yesterday a co-worker on his day off came in forced by his parents to get the jab. Worn down by the constant taunting he caved. 'You know your dad can get Covid and die if you don’t get vaccinated.'

E N O U G H!!!!

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

You MUST be strong, they feed on your FEAR.
Simply explain that a mandate is merely a suggestion, not a law.
If they are vaccinated for "their safety" then you can not HARM them. The Nuremberg Code protect everyone everywhere from forced vaccines.

I no longer wear a mask in grocery stores, clothes shopping , home depot ... and the employees are so helpful and smile, offering to help me ... NO MASK DISCUSSION ever.

Take that mindset with you where ever you go - believe it, live it and you'll see its a reality. Have respect and compassion always, but you are not to herded like sheep to the slaughter.
WE ARE DONE WITH THAT!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

The Sounds of IBM: IBM Q - YouTube

Welcome to the first IBM Q computation center, where the commercial quantum systems used by the IBM Q Network live. IBM Q Network collaborators will work wit...

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Q IBM 1960s My god father worked in engeneriging for IBM for more than 40 years. I believe he started in the early 60s So much here its incredable. The ties to white hats.

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❤️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

thank you posting this

(2) Show this thread