President Trump is a Freemason, but he's good.

Did you know the Bible reading for Trump's Inauguration was not from any world-wide known Bible?

Cardinal Timothy Dolan did the inauguration prayer ceremony of Trump by reading scriptures from the Freemason's most holy book called the Wisdom of Solomon. Symbolism boom.

Pope Francis ordered that all Freemasons be expelled from the Knights of Malta, shortly after the election of the new Freemason President Donald Trump.

His penthouse apartment is on the 66th floor. (66 is 33rd Degree Mason times 2) There is no 66th floor in Trump Tower.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

In response John Reese to his Publication

I used to own a masonic temple but was not a Mason I was asked to witness an induction but I declined. there is nothing good about these secret societies as JFK announced. Soon after he was assassinated.

Infiltration not invasion. And besides ;they' infiltrated the freemasons and corrupted it as they have corrupted and distorted everything.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If Trump is still a practicing freemason, then he most definitely doesn't have Kennedy Vision. I think he does have Kennedy Vision though. 🕶

Love this site!! Love Trump and Patriots. WWG1WGA The best is yet come. Keep the faith!. Hold the line! Fight like a Flynn!

I have never understood your posts, you claim to support Trump but I have not seen one post from you that doesnt bash him and cause conflict. Can you explain what your purpose is?

Aware. Observer of ALL That IS ...details, details, details. Non-aligned to Earthly labels. Enjoying the Movie.

So True Story. I started reading Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol about four days ago, and not because of this information at all. So I am just MIND BLOWN how much the book is soooooo close to this we are experiencing right now. AND now this bit of info...I totally gasped out loud when I saw this. Wow.

Aware. Observer of ALL That IS ...details, details, details. Non-aligned to Earthly labels. Enjoying the Movie.

In response Constance Cheeseman to her Publication

Even more intriguing is the premise of Noetic Science is EXACTLY what WE ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!! Consciously Co-Creating a New Paradigm. THE UNIVERSAL CREATOR never, ever ceases to amaze little ol' me.

In response Constance Cheeseman to her Publication

Now if ANY of the information in the book is true, then DJT DOES KNOW IT ALL!!

(3) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Plus Ultra?

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Freemasonry.
IHS
Isis, Horus, Set

Father, Husband, Patriot. For GOD. For Family. For Country. 🇺🇸🦅

This was the post that got anyone who touched it axed on Twitter. Including me. 😂 So...

Anywho. Saw this post at your 17. Just a coincidence.

You could make any number of claims about people simply from being in a fraternity or a sorority. Trump was always considered an outsider to the secret society elites.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

I DO NOT believe this POST!!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I also read (forgot source) that all Presidents were/are but Trump did NOT make 33rd.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Um yeah, that confirmed what I didn't want to know. I for 1 am going to WATCH where his allegiance lies. I dont like his hand signals either. Trump doesn't suck at anything he does so I imagine he's a great Freemason and not low on the totem either 😩. God, just come! Save 🇺🇸

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Good and bad freemasons are 'muddy' to me as both have existed a long time. both are secretive. I do believe Trump is good. Question everything! Who's not a freemason?😩

(1) Show this thread

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

Sauce on these claims?

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❤ A Citizen of The US. ❤ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❤

👀

im so confused about thos freemasonry is bad so isnt it bad that trump is a 33rd degree and is he still part of it this bothera me but maybe weve been indoctinated to believe it is bad someone enlighten me
please

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

would you please explain more. im trying to understand the Revelation and how it relates to now. thanq

(1) Show this thread