I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

President Trump is a Freemason, but he's good.

Did you know the Bible reading for Trump's Inauguration was not from any world-wide known Bible?

Cardinal Timothy Dolan did the inauguration prayer ceremony of Trump by reading scriptures from the Freemason's most holy book called the Wisdom of Solomon. Symbolism boom.

Pope Francis ordered that all Freemasons be expelled from the Knights of Malta, shortly after the election of the new Freemason President Donald Trump.

His penthouse apartment is on the 66th floor. (66 is 33rd Degree Mason times 2) There is no 66th floor in Trump Tower.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response John Reese to his Publication

Um yeah, that confirmed what I didn't want to know. I for 1 am going to WATCH where his allegiance lies. I dont like his hand signals either. Trump doesn't suck at anything he does so I imagine he's a great Freemason and not low on the totem either 😩. God, just come! Save 🇺🇸

Good and bad freemasons are 'muddy' to me as both have existed a long time. both are secretive. I do believe Trump is good. Question everything! Who's not a freemason?😩

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bib45le in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

My opinion is that someone (maybe family) convinced him to infiltrate the society decades ago for the sake of info gathering.....if not to pass along, then to hoard knowing he will one day use it for good.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

I agree. These things are 'right there' for thise families.

(1) Show this thread