Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

HEY GQQD~LQQK'N....
WHAT YA GOT >> CQQK'N.... ??
PLEASE !!
LQL
;)

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Ready to stand, thank you to everyone standing and fighting now, and also those who have been standing for years. Patriots !!! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

YES 👍‼️

This is definitely a good looking man, clearly a "look alike" - can't confirm either way if its truly JR ... his voice and actions will tell. It would be wonderful if he had been protected all these years, and to come back without any danger, that would be AWESOME!

Still a hot hot hottie!!!

QQQ YEA !!
NQW WQOULD B GREAT !!
;)
XQXQXQXQ

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

John has carried the weight of the world for a very long time! Thank You John, for all you have done to help WE THE PEOPLE!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Birthday is 11-25, RRRRRRRRReady, been waiting along time🤯

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Correct I meant. to type 11/25/1960. Just a typo.

(1) Show this thread

https://youtu.be/jtuCDFiady4
does the guys voice in the beginning remind anyone of joe m on trump videos or am i reaching?

nWo Paid Announcement: Z-Z-Z-Zybysko (HQ) - YouTube

Aired during the 11/24/97 WCW Monday Nitro.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM82E2lPRxc
apparently neil pruitt did the voice

(1) Show this thread

he looks 75 and you think grenell is president....

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

John is 60 years old. Born November 24, 1960.

No he does not look 75.
Maybe we have been seeing to many old photos of the him in the 90’s.
Not many of us look exactly like we did back then.
He looks good -
How many men look that great saying he looks 75 is a little much.

(3) Show this thread

Oh my, it keeps getting better.

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

I am ready! ❤️🇺🇸🦅

In response Parrish Doss to her Publication

Real photo shot this month.

In response Parrish Doss to her Publication

Bring it ON ❤🤍💙

(2) Show this thread

shot this month.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Beautiful. Love this man. We are four months apart. His farher is one of the primary reasons we fight. Justice.
#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

That’s a fact Jack! 😎👍

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Photoshopped.

(1) Show this thread

He's been carrying the load of the world!

This is a great picture -
It looks like he is saying...

I am Back and No I am Not Jesus but
some will pray to Jesus when they see me.”

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Nanas fav popcorn meme

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Beyond ready!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Most definitely. Yes.

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

Him and I are the same age that seems like a lot of wrinkles in my opinion. I do love him!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Entirely Kathryn to her Publication

Agree on the wrinkles but i dont care!😆♥️😎

(1) Show this thread