Dan Scavino = 9:50 = Q Drop 950 = Trust Kansas (Mike Pompeo) = FaceBook/Big Tech censorship = 10:44 = QD 1044 = FaceBook/all of Big Tech KILL.

The Eagle is Landing 🇺🇸🦅 (Phoenix Rising)
Time is running out for Big Tech... .. .

Internet Bill of Rights coming soon “An Internet where anyone anywhere can express their beliefs without censorship or fear of being coerced into silence / conformity” - John Perry Barlow

The same day Q (628) 1st mentions Barlow Q (634) he also says “Heart attacks can be deadly.” Barlow died 11 days later (of a heart attack - SPOOKY).

Big Tech removes DJT = DJT removes Big Tech

*Side Note John Perry Barlow was a mentor to
JFK Jr (who spent summers on his ranch), taught him how to fly, warned him how dangerous flying is and they danced together at a Prince concert the night before he died in the plane crash... isn’t that SPOOKY (What are _ _ _ agents called?).

Get ready BIG/BIG (BIGLY) things are on the WAY...

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

‘This is the most important Trump story you never heard’: Morrow - YouTube

A correction issued by the Washington Post has revealed former President Donald Trump did not tell Georgia’s top elections investigator to “find the fraud” o...

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

JFKjr is alive, FYI.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

JOY!!!
Big Tech removes DJT = DJT removes Big Tech

WE WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO EVIL
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER

Thanks be to God!

R you not aware that JFK Jr. staged his plane crash ?

Q said it was "The Start".

Don't you know that Iron Eagle is now the VP ?

What's interesting here is that Barlow co-wrote many songs with Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead. Bob was also a guest at the Barlow ranch in Wyoming. Recently I came across a YT vid where Weir was seemingly proud of the fact that he was a guest and attended a gathering at the Bohemian Grove. He seemed boastful of being amongst the "heavy-hitters"... It's a bit confusing to say the least....

Spook agents... who were once alive, yet to disappear/fake death. ..and come back in a new form of identity/identities.

informnants....moles.

LOVE YOU DECODES KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK PATRIOT ANON HOLD THE LINE WWG1WGA WW

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

John Perry Barlow & JFK Jr also attended a Bruce Springsteen concert...’Several Kennedy’s may well have envied John’s knack for making himself disappear’...
#KennedyVision

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Yep. Me think so too!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Did you see this yesterday? I’ve never seen DJT post in dark mode.

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

😄LOL

I use dark mode b/c it is easier on my eyes.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked