Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

♥️👊♥️♥️

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

im having a rough day. appreciate any prayers my way.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I am praying right now that God immedeiately intervenes into your situation

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏
#PrayerWarriors

(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen, In Jesus' name we pray.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen
i
Hi Tammi

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

AMEN!!!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Amen 🙏🏻

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Amen!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

comin in late, or just in time
God has won❣️and Jesus lives here❣️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

In Jesus’ Name Amen🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen!!!💥🔥⚡

(8) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Satan we rebuke you, your demons, your minions, your followers. No weapon that you shall form against us will ever prosper. The blood of Jesus that covers us has victory over you always. We declare this in the mighty, powerful and Holy name of JESUS! Amen!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

AMEN!🙏

Amen 🙏

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

God morning.
His is showing us more than ever now that He is with us.
I am sitting on my front porch talking to God. I just finished praying that Satan be sent back to the pit of darkness as he has to place here.
Your post is the first one I read and you are rebuking that evil snake as well.
God is showing us that He not only brought us to AU but that we are becoming synced in our fight to dispel evil and bring love to our planet.
Happy Sunday!❤❤❤

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Truth Grace to her Publication

AMEN!!!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Truth Grace to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Absolutely. In Jesus name Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Hallelujah Amen

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In Jesus Name, Amen.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Yes and Amen✝️❤️

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Amen and Amen

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

AMEN, SISTER!!!

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Stand In Your Love - Josh Baldwin | Heaven Come 2018 - YouTube

Josh Baldwin sings his new song "Stand In Your Love" live from Heaven Come 2018 in Dallas, Texas. Subscribe to our channel for weekly videos: http://bit.ly/...

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In the sweet name of Jesus, Amen!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

AMEN!!!

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️

In Jesus' Name AMEN! 🙏✝️

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

AMEN ❤🙏❤

🙏au nom du Christ notre sauveur 💖

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Amen and Amen

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Amen!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

I Love and Serve God & Jesus ✨ ✨ ✨ 💜

In response white light to his Publication

Hallelujah! 🙏🕊️✝️

In response white light to his Publication

God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In the Blood of Jesus, Amen

Amen.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

🙏 In Jesus' name. Amen