I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen!!!💥🔥⚡

In Jesus’ Name Amen🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

In Jesus’ Name Amen🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amein 🙌

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Amein 🙌

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amein 🙌

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️In Jesus' mighty name we pray. Amen and Amen.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

In Jesus' mighty name we pray. Amen and Amen. 🛐

(1) Show this thread

💥✝️🙏AMEN

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

In Jesus Name 💥✝️🙏AMEN

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Amen!!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Amen

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Amen

(1) Show this thread