"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

One day all this will be over and I may meet You or not, but please just know, I wish to do no harm to any of You, I wish to only reach out with loving kindness, and I so very much mean it all, with my whole everything, I just truly Love you all so very much, as you are, and I'll never stop trying to reach anyone who needs a hand, and a friend. Never give Up on You. Save Us All. Oh Lord by thy name, and Judge Us by thy strength.
🙏❤️✝️
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/CXaHIQjhLaU

Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyrics) - YouTube

Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyrics)Song: Less Like Me - Zach Williams lyricsSubscribe for more Christian lyric videos: http://bit.ly/thehigherpowerFollow Z...

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Praying for you. GOD Bless and Keep the Faith.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Praying right now

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

they must be working, because I certainly am! And it feels great. People need me! 💯✅😅

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am praying that within You God places the strength in Your heart to carry You over any mountain You may be facing, I Pray he bring You peace and comfort, allowing You feel HIS Loving Hands Holding Your Now. ❤️🙏✝️ I Love You Sister, Be Strong in the LORD. He is our Strength.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

you ok? praying for you ♥️🙏