One day all this will be over and I may meet You or not, but please just know, I wish to do no harm to any of You, I wish to only reach out with loving kindness, and I so very much mean it all, with my whole everything, I just truly Love you all so very much, as you are, and I'll never stop trying to reach anyone who needs a hand, and a friend. Never give Up on You. Save Us All. Oh Lord by thy name, and Judge Us by thy strength.
🙏❤️✝️
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/CXaHIQjhLaU

Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyrics) - YouTube

Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyrics)Song: Less Like Me - Zach Williams lyricsSubscribe for more Christian lyric videos: http://bit.ly/thehigherpowerFollow Z...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Love you brother❤️🤗maybe we already met and will meet again🙏🏻✨😇We are learning how to live in spirit and truth🕊I would encourage “Do not be afraid” of spirit was said to the prophets of ancient and new, when the Holy Spirit came to them with wisdom and teachings🕊

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen and thank you. Your encouragement is a GOD send indeed. Hugs to you. Much love and peace. GOD Bless.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Love You So Much. God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

We will meet and we will hug
High five ... fist bump and then hug again my brother.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Double Eagle to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I could really use your prayers right now

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Praying right now

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Praying for you. GOD Bless and Keep the Faith.

(4) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Absolutely beautiful. That was powerful brother. All Glory to God. Love you so very much. Hallelujah! 🙏❤🌎😇

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Hallelujah! I Love You to Sister, So Very Much. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

some day brother! some day! Thank you as always for your words. Glory goes to God

In response Rickmo Freedom to his Publication

Hallelujah! ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

One word, BEAUTIFUL, Thank you 😊❤🤍💙

In response Dew Harvey to her Publication

🤗😇❤️🙏

In response Dew Harvey to her Publication

No One Above The Other. I Love You Very Much. My heart guides me lead by God through the Holy Spirit within Me, I give all praise to He.
I know its gonna get better, I feel it already beginning. ❤️🙏✝️

(2) Show this thread