Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

BOOM!!! Hip-hip-hooray!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ™ Thank you Lord because there's never been a more needed time for so many reasons than now! There's hope for the children, the Veteran's the vaxed and all in need of healing.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

YES!!!πŸ‘β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

CHILDREN FIRST βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA β€œThe only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

when can we actually get to use them?

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

pretty sure as soon as Trump gets back in office, this will be one of the first things he does!

(1) Show this thread

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

who is building these med-beds???

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response ... ... to his Publication

air force

In response ... ... to his Publication

dont know... the companies who built all the ventilators??

(2) Show this thread

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

I pray this is true

God Loving Husband Father Maga QπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

this is the best part IMO... i have a nephew/niece on the way that will hopefully get to use. i pray for them and their family

God is my co-pilotπŸ’™ Make Earth Great Again 🌎 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ We are star🌟seeds

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

can you tell us what it said??

(1) Show this thread

God is my co-pilotπŸ’™ Make Earth Great Again 🌎 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ We are star🌟seeds

isn't alien technology involved?πŸ˜‡

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

No alien technology, just the brilliant minds of some real PATRIOTS😁

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I don't doubt that there is technology beyond our imagination being withheld from the general public but these images being posted are computer generated 3D renderings.

In response 10Δƒ c̄❓ to his Publication

Thank you! I do believe there are med beds ready to go though, they are already at Walter Reed, and have been rolled out in the Netherlands. I strongly believe we’re next, its just a matter of time, but who knows how long!😁

(1) Show this thread

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

Hoping its imminent... my pops systems are shutting down.. pumping enough medication into him to kill a horse.

In response We Go All to his Publication

oh I hope so too!! I pray that your Pops will last long enough to take asvantage of this technology! I’ll pray for himπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

Love this! ❀ I'm so excited and ready to stop being in pain everyday! However, I agree, children and wounded warriors first! The question is, how do we afford it, or is this going to be available to everyone free of charge?

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

I believe I read that it will be free to everyone!!πŸ˜„β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

I'm just gonna be the skeptical guy. I'm not saying the technology isn't real, but I've seen similar posts and the images in those were from the med bed in the movie Prometheus. This looks "movie set"-ish.

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

I think Med Beds have already been rolled out in the Netherlands. I’m sure they have to keep this under wraps as much as possible... just think what the DS would try to do if they had even the slightest bit of info on these!

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Same pictures we've seen for the past few years.
Nothing New.

Some of our loved ones have days to live.
Pisses me OFF.

Yeah with the ventilators, I was like SOMEBODY tell them HARD to get off a ventilator once you get on. YAY med beds.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ANY CONTACT INFO ?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No, got this from Qanon+ on Telegram

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Limb regeneration for DUMBs captive sex slaves is said to be possible. So many prayers forward for so many people and the possibilities of this, including erasing trauma. My list is not urgent as those I've read about. Wounded Warriors! There's gonna have to be a LOT of these beds, but some treatments last a few minutes, while others take a few days. Prayers upon Prayers upon Prayers.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

YES!!! PRAYING WITH YOU!!πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Will they be in all cities or do we need to travel to them? Would love to know when to make an appointment. I guess those that are still alive from the jab have to get in there first then those of us exposed to them next. Honestly, they should require EVERYONE to make an appointment at a facility near them just like the shots and EVERYONE get their happy ass into a bed to heal ALL that is wrong with them. Once that is done the population will be healthy 100% which includes any physical issues returning the body back to a perfect vessel for the soul and then those that wish to discuss age regression can do that separately.

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the πŸ‡πŸ•³

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

my thoughts was that the bed may reverse the effect of the VAX. probability why potis might be pushing a vax.. yet he didnt say witch.. but he wouldnt if he didnt have a cure?

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I think those of us in rural areas (me😁) WILL have to travel...and I personally think that people who got the jab should be last🀣

(2) Show this thread

so excited about this

In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication

Me too!!😁

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Need one yesterday!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Beautiful!!!!