Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Will they be in all cities or do we need to travel to them? Would love to know when to make an appointment. I guess those that are still alive from the jab have to get in there first then those of us exposed to them next. Honestly, they should require EVERYONE to make an appointment at a facility near them just like the shots and EVERYONE get their happy ass into a bed to heal ALL that is wrong with them. Once that is done the population will be healthy 100% which includes any physical issues returning the body back to a perfect vessel for the soul and then those that wish to discuss age regression can do that separately.

I think those of us in rural areas (me😁) WILL have to travel...and I personally think that people who got the jab should be last🤣

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

I agree with you on that one them being last but if they are super spreaders we have to get them in very quickly and those of us which would be all that have not been vaccinated will go next because we have picked up their spiked proteins through the air and are at risk too.