Many of us are buying physical SILVER on May 1st. (May Day). Join us!

Final dagger to [them]?

Z dagger

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I did!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

where can you buy physical silver?

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

I didn't even get my stimulus. Funny, last 2 no problems, this time, I tied their Debt Collectors all back to (((them))), not only got a call from#WakefieldAndAssociates very next day🤨, which I owe nothing to, I didn't get my Stimulus. The#COREHUB#StandardBankClub owns Wakefield. They do whatever Chicago or Cabal ask. They also are major Affordable Housing real estate overseers - plus so much more. #StanicBank in the international areas too.

All debt collector agencies are under Wakefield. So I exposed this Stimulus was an exception to those who owe debt - they are taking back as much as they can.

Disability- we were always last group but now, most disabled have theirs and I still don't.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

no money left to buy silver but I am encouraging others,
holding xrp

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

SQLID vibes 🪙

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Take away their aluminum.

(1) Show this thread

how many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I was going to buy on my pay day Friday....but I'll wait til the 1st.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be 18
I bought another 10 oz last week

have so much already...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is all in!
Done!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Bought another 100 oz bar last week, already in hand. 👊

APMEX rocks!

In response Lone Watie to his Publication

The stock market is backed up by the same fake ass dollars paper money in your wallet.

Questions:
Who owns 90% of the stock market no matter what you THINK you own? Payseur Family Trust (illuminati) did you say?

What happened to your retirement accounts once US Corporation went bankrupt, who had liens on them did you say? Saudis and who?

What happened to all the paper that backed up the stock market securities when the flood hit New Orleans? Did the illuminati families panic?
Were they destroyed or did the white hats take them?

The stock market if as fake as the money in your pockets.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm in, just picked up another 15 oz this week..

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

How do I do this?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I'm in! Just bought some today. I'll gladly buy more.

where can I buy some

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

can you DM me?

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

REPUTABLE DEALERS
* JM BOULLION
* CHARLES SCHWAB
* APMEX - x367msg
PHYSICAL SILVER ONLY!!!

(2) Show this thread

where can I buy some

Europabullion or Apmex are OK

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

doesnt sound like theres much left to buy

I'm down.

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Thanks for the heads up! I will get some more on that day!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🎉🎉May 1st is my 55th Birthday! I will be treating myself to more silver, thanks Doq!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Happy Birthday Patriot! 55 is a good number :)

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Silver id the taeget always has been always will

is this a wink?