You can have your own stance on taxes but I’m simply never paying them again until the government repays every American every single penny that was spent on Planned Parenthood and murdering innocent children.

And we need solid verification that this is never going to happen again.

This is between me and God and I know if I make the right decision He will protect me and others.

Paying taxes so our government can murder babies is satanic and I won’t be held accountable before God for supporting it.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Did my taxes end of January...this year I owed. About a month ago I received a check for the payment I made.

5 years, maybe 6 in for me. I am no longer a slave. @doqholliday

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response AlwaysMyRoots to her Publication

what is the effect from you're cause?(?)🕊❤🍿🙏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

I'm with you 1000% on this!
I take a Stand.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is owed him.
Follow the laws and let God figure it out. Or do nothing and go to jail where you can no longer earn and your debt increases. Choices have consequences.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

You have a valid point and it is too late this night for me
to figure out the verse from our Lord which says;
Give to Ceasar which is due to Ceasar and to God which
is due to God

Thank you for making America great again!!! 🇺🇸

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

I withdrew from the system as much as possible over 7 years ago. If you don't make dollars then you don't owe tax.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

The only reason I filed taxes for years was to get my refund - they still owe me the refund from *last* year so I won't be filing this year for sure 😡

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Even the Cloned Kids

(1) Show this thread

Truth teller/seeker. WWG1WGA. MAGA. Jesus is 👑!

I stopped paying it all! credit too! until they stop the crimes against humanity they get NOTHING! the time is now to stand UP. WE ARE ONE, made from the same beautiful creator!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

more info and tools to use friend?

(1) Show this thread

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

I agree but we'd be the ones going to jail for tax evasion. It seems to work for the rich but not for us

thank you. my business and family will be with you. everyone needs to do this together

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Robert David Steele just polled his Tele audience about expecting/receiving a refund from IRS in US.

I find this fully intriguing.

😎🇺🇸
#QFS
#NCSWIC

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

History Will Treat You Well
Doc.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

. 11:11 time stamp! ❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Doq fyi not sure if you saw this

No taxation without representation. Our votes were stolen both for President and CONgress. My Rep Spanberger was NOT elected. i’m NOT paying taxes to an illegitinate government.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Here here 👏👏👏
im not paying taxes so fishes can do a Pelaton work out! 😎

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I'm in wait-and-see mode regarding income tax filing. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but I've been reading about the IRS being shut down these past few months, and how they and the Federal Reserve have been locked out of their money transfer systems. I'll be happy when I receive confirmation of that.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

why wait. the irs is unconstitutional and birth certificates are fraud. be fearless

(1) Show this thread

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

The disciples of our Lord were confronted by the religious leader regarding taxes. Jesus responded. In this situation I think it wise to follow the words of the Lord.

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

Well, I would love to not pay taxes but,,,,, They add them to the cost of everything you buy. Cell phone bill, electric bill, water trash sewer etc. I'm not sure how your able to NOT pay any taxes. Please advise me . It won't be long until Nesara comes into effect and we won't have to pay ever again. Just one straight tax on new items only.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication

Income taxes.....the ones that are due normally on Apr 15.

(1) Show this thread

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I wish I had enough balls to not pay the $20k we owe this year.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Owe big here too, but not even thinking about paying yet. Hoprfully all goes down like it's supposed to!🙏

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Same here. Insane tax bill. Hubs got a pay increase but our income tax due is more than the stinking increase. So, leaves one asking what's it all for?? (Still in same tax bracket btw) UGH

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well what about Nesara and the new Quantum system?
Isn't the tax system restructured there?
Aren't we going to be paid back all those illegal tax payments they forced us into by threatening jail and putting liens on our property if we didn't pay?

Not to mention the various useless wars that killed and maimed our soldiers, our young men and women.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

STANDING RIGHT BESIDE YOU!
May God hear our prayers.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Oh Com’on Man! 😂

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

NESARA 1776 constitution

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

The Government also shares their profits with the 1% (corrupt families of the world)

(2) Show this thread