Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can have your own stance on taxes but I’m simply never paying them again until the government repays every American every single penny that was spent on Planned Parenthood and murdering innocent children.

And we need solid verification that this is never going to happen again.

This is between me and God and I know if I make the right decision He will protect me and others.

Paying taxes so our government can murder babies is satanic and I won’t be held accountable before God for supporting it.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm in wait-and-see mode regarding income tax filing. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but I've been reading about the IRS being shut down these past few months, and how they and the Federal Reserve have been locked out of their money transfer systems. I'll be happy when I receive confirmation of that.

why wait. the irs is unconstitutional and birth certificates are fraud. be fearless

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

And the IRS was kicked out of the country in 1999! The reason people have been paying income taxes since then is because the IRS switched venues to the Treasury, per Russell Jay Gould. I hope I can avoid filing without getting penalized. I'm self-employed, and the past several years that I've been freelancing, even after making regular tax payments, deducting for business expenses, and making contributions to my IRA, I still owed money. 😡 Hence not filing is so tempting.

How can you be penalized by illegitimate entity? The entire government is illegitimate and has no power

I owe all, I stopped paying anything for me or my LLC

(2) Show this thread