Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Just a patriot trying to help awaken others

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

i saw this and was wondering if the clip was old.
no dates... was gonna do some legwork but i have a few minutes of freetime for other items

CW JoS RDS SP and a few others should be treated with discernment. pay attention to who you follow.

I quit listening to these people after Simmon’s predictions failed to come to life. I’m wondering how much money people are still donating to them?

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

30 Reasons Why I Don't Trust Charlie Ward - EDITED UK VERSION - YouTube

Version edited to bypass defamation complaint made by David Mahoney for viewing in UKIf you're outside of the UK you can watch full version herehttps://youtu...

everyone needs to follow their intuition, people are easy to see through, patriot pirde is undeniable, you can see whos in it for the money and whos not, ots easy to see it. who wants the most attention are the people who spend their time destroying other people, live and let live man, attack the deel state, who cares about the shills, use your own intutition and youll find 95% of these patriot content creators are just shills, maybe 90%

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i'm not much of a fan of those people either - and i highly doubt that would be Trump on AF1 at this stage - however i don't know if it's the quality of the video or not but the dress melania is wearing in the freedom friday at five video looks like it's a solid color whereas the one in the original video it's a print. video quality issue?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

also not a fan of sather either. i walked away when his ego got the better of him and he began censoring and poking fun of supporters who did not support his nasa heliocentric model on his private f.book group.

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Charlie Wars "inside" information consists of reading paragraphs from the 4 chan. Him and Simon Parkes are both peices of shit. JaunOSavin' seems like a flake too. Not many real trustworthy truthers out there-most of what you see is pure misinformation designed to keep us all on the couch while the world crumbles around us. I believe in the movement but not the "plan". The plan should always be "we the people'. It's the only way.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Dont follow any of those whackjobs.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

The only thing worse than a liar, is a liar who pretends to be a source of truth. We have enough of that with our fake MSM.

Charlie Ward is part of the cabal. White bunny in the bottom left picture behind him.
The guy in the video calls him out.

A VICTIM of trafficking recognizes him in the video and says to him she does....must watch.

Residing in Montreal πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Photographer, truth seeker, wrestling nerd, metal head pagan WWGIWGA

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

Theres a video where hes talking with nino & others & says something about bringing girls tto Top of the Pops for ol jimmy savile.

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Thank you for your research. I'm so tired of the lies on the left BUT most of all the RIGHT!!

I love Trump only voted 3 times in my life 1 for Regan n 2 for Trump n would a dozen times more Love Jfk n family

was thinking not dark like that at 6 pm now
so knew it wasnt right but know Trump ISour President

Charlie Ward, Charlie Freak and their ilk have no accountability. They are fakery of the highest order. Very likely planted on purpose to infect Patriots and Q followers and break down morale - and the constant re-sharing of their fake info makes the movement look ridiculous. WWG1WGA - except them.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication

What evidence do you have to say that about Charlie Freak? We're all ears.

(1) Show this thread

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

Click bait goon squad lol
exactly

In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication

CLICK
BAIT
GOON
SQUAD
Well put!

(1) Show this thread

Yeah thanks for posting this. I was just in the prices of posting the original video to ask if it was genuine, and then saw your post at the same time so pulled it. Really glad I saw yours as I know people would've got their hopes up (like I did). Ha you can go so long not being taken in by potential false information, but then you still come across the odd false one that gets you hoping.

WWG1WGA! No greater pleasure than to be with fellow Patriots. For God and Country!

thought the same thing. unverified and unsubsatantiated. although, ill admit for a moment was hoping it were true.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Thank you for posting this......I said this to someone yesterday and they blocked me. (and yes, it was one of the bigger accts that has at this point just been spewing hopium instead of facts)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Ugh, Jordan Sather is not to be trusted either.

I just trust GOD....

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

I enjoy at times listening to all of these content providers. Sometimes in my mind I get a niggly sense that some of the storylines are farfetched. Just wondering why Jordan( Who I also enjoy since he started) is so bulldogging these certain content providers? Many of their shows are uplifting. He doesn't give them credit for those. Maybe it's to draw attention to the message? Is anything not plausible in this upside down world? We are all adults we are able to switch the channel or scroll past. I haven't been asked to give money. I also have stopped passing on any info that I have not checked out first.

(2) Show this thread