Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Ugh, Jordan Sather is not to be trusted either.

I just trust GOD....

I enjoy at times listening to all of these content providers. Sometimes in my mind I get a niggly sense that some of the storylines are farfetched. Just wondering why Jordan( Who I also enjoy since he started) is so bulldogging these certain content providers? Many of their shows are uplifting. He doesn't give them credit for those. Maybe it's to draw attention to the message? Is anything not plausible in this upside down world? We are all adults we are able to switch the channel or scroll past. I haven't been asked to give money. I also have stopped passing on any info that I have not checked out first.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CareyS in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Carey Smith to his Publication

I think for me Jordan,when he threw Scott McKay on his list, that was the final straw for me personally. You make a great point that down is up and up is down. It’s like the CIA where 86% of it is true and they throw in just a little bit of crazy to make it seem not plausible. There could be bits of truth everywhere mixed in with bits of misinformation.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

A lot of this shit is mental masturbation. Head on a swivel, eyes wide open. We'll know that the day has come when the day has come.

(1) Show this thread