AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

the MOFUGGAS know we won! good thing; shills don't bother us anymore , so let's go scams, fool yourself 😛

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Yep, I blocked three myself. 🤨

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

How do you block here? Anyone? Thank you😊

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Much faster than Gab.
107daily.com is warming up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana had to block that cowboy, pissed me right off talking shit about Vincent!

I was gonna like this post considering it was on 322, thought I'd let it be😎

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

where is the block button?

👀ohh im down for a little shill/troll hunting👀🔫💥💥💥🙂

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

I don't think you will ever be able to get away from them. They love you. They probably followed you from Twitter. 🤣

i just report them. The admin will clearly see how shitty they are and ban them I assume

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

this is the d-bag on Newsmax that called Q fake and a hoax!
F Newsmax! 🖕

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Yea and it drives me crazy that they say QAnon. There is no such thing. It's Q and we are Anons. Short for Anonymous Patriots fighting and digging up Truth.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Newsmax is not what you think it is. Christopher Ruddy is in it for ratings only.
https://www.newsrust.com/2020/11/newsmax-ceo-chris-ruddys-history-of.html

(5) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

someone on telegram said Newsmax did a hit piece on anons. ill try and find it and post

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

They applaud when were booted from [their] platform- yet follow us to every single one of [our] platforms? whaat?

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

Sounds like the definition of a parasite. Cannot survive without the host.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Jazz76r) can see their posts

No worries
Admin will give them the #KobayashiFookery treatment 🤣🤣🤣

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Can you tell me how to block....already have 3 shills attacking
LtC Field McConnell & Timothy Charles Holmseth ...oh, yeah & Ron Code Monkey...[THEY] always say people are pedos....PROJECTION..
OH, yeah & Ron's dad is Q...he created Q...it's NOT a system of quantum super computers tied to Alice, satellites etc..formerly Project Z..[THEY] learned this from Mother Jones...man am I happy to finally know the truth..😂😂😅😆😎

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

losers. instablock pow!!

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

AGREE DOQ! Not like we havent had practice in that!

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

One more thing then I'll stop my rant.
FYI, I don't want private messages from men. To the ones that are married, you should be ashamed of yourself.

In response April Kratzer to her Publication

Same thing here! I got like 3 or 4 messages fro different men just after following them back! I mean first of all it's pretty mean to jump front door straight into DM....

In response April Kratzer to her Publication

This is not cool Patriots! We should be here for one reason only and that is to Support Trump and the white hats and win back our Republic!

(2) Show this thread

I've blocked a couple already. They won't last long here. :)

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

please tell me where the block option is. I cannot find it. 😍

(1) Show this thread

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I haven't seen any yet but my eyes are peeled.
Trust me, I am ready for the Reeeee.

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

report the shills to the amdin. they will give them free rides off the platform.

I noticed that 2 days ago. Why can't people just get a life and leave others a lone?

Was thinking of Lights Out White House. what are the chances that it was related to "a clean house"?

2937:
Do we let our enemies walk through the front door?
Define 'plausible deniability'.
When does MIL INTEL have jurisdiction?
Optics are important.
When are optics not important?
Define 'stage set'.
Who recently walked 'on stage' to take command?
What 'stage' experience did this person have?
Has the 'stage' been cleaned & cleared for the next performance?
If the 'stage' is clean, can the performance begin?
How might 'transparency' [DECLAS] fit into the dialogue?

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

https://youtu.be/4Rb7_WdNlZY via@YouTube
Vatican....blue flashy lights bottom left?

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

girl pepe rocking this !!

(6) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Where does one sign up for block classes? Day 2 or 3 for me! 😳

😂😂😂

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Annoying, but it's nice to know that WE rule here and they are unwelcome. I've blocked a few already.