Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

One more thing then I'll stop my rant.
FYI, I don't want private messages from men. To the ones that are married, you should be ashamed of yourself.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @karma_74 in this post can reply

In response April Kratzer to her Publication

This is not cool Patriots! We should be here for one reason only and that is to Support Trump and the white hats and win back our Republic!

In response April Kratzer to her Publication

Same thing here! I got like 3 or 4 messages fro different men just after following them back! I mean first of all it's pretty mean to jump front door straight into DM....

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

LOL I like the way you put that. I didn't follow many on twitter because of that reason. I blocked a lot though. I'm still trying to find all the ones I was following on Twitter, while I try not to go insane because my coworkers think Biden really won. 🤦‍♀️ So I don't have time for no shills neither. Or home wreckers.... 😊 I'm here to share information with others so we can get as many people to wake up. The more I learn, the more I can share.

(1) Show this thread