Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

this is the d-bag on Newsmax that called Q fake and a hoax!
F Newsmax! 🖕

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Newsmax is not what you think it is. Christopher Ruddy is in it for ratings only.
https://www.newsrust.com/2020/11/newsmax-ceo-chris-ruddys-history-of.html

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

look at the hillary emails on wilileaks, Ruddy is trading emails with Podesta.

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yea and it drives me crazy that they say QAnon. There is no such thing. It's Q and we are Anons. Short for Anonymous Patriots fighting and digging up Truth.

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

i think it's cute! makes them sound like twatwaffles

(1) Show this thread

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

I don't watch him. I don't like him. only watch Chris Selcedo, Greg Kelly, Stichfield, & love Rob Smith

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Just Jane to her Publication

We love watching Greg Kelly too. He is charasmatic guy and love, love, love that he a Patriot Trump too. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Just living the Knight⚔️Life. Studied History at Georgia Military College 🎓 While the people crowned Saul, God was anointing David! ✝️ 🛡️

Most dumped newsmax when we learned they donate money to the DNC.

Dismayed to hear this. We usually watch OAN, but tune into Newsmax on occassion. I'm surprised they would allow such an extreme statement. Many doubt the legitimacy of Q, and they have that right to question, but for Newsmax to say they report the truth that others won't broadcast, to flat-out say Q is fake with no evidence to support that claim is irresponsible journalism. I had hoped better for this newer network.

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Miss Rabid to her Publication

The entire Political establishment and greedy corporate world fought against our greatest president every day, to silence the voice of the American people. We the People of this great nation must NOT go quietly

(1) Show this thread