Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

AnonUp is already starting to get shilly! Bring it shills! Got the block button warmed up for ya. :)

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

One more thing then I'll stop my rant.
FYI, I don't want private messages from men. To the ones that are married, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Same thing here! I got like 3 or 4 messages fro different men just after following them back! I mean first of all it's pretty mean to jump front door straight into DM....

In response April Kratzer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

LOL I like the way you put that. I didn't follow many on twitter because of that reason. I blocked a lot though. I'm still trying to find all the ones I was following on Twitter, while I try not to go insane because my coworkers think Biden really won. 🤦‍♀️ So I don't have time for no shills neither. Or home wreckers.... 😊 I'm here to share information with others so we can get as many people to wake up. The more I learn, the more I can share.