Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you. And DAMN those who ignore an innocent’s cry for help, and calling them liars.

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

THINK ABOUT WHO YOU TELL!
STATE AGENCIES WILL POSSIBLY POINT THE FINGER AT YOU FIRST. CAN YOU TRUST THE SCHOOLS? CAN YOU TRUST HOSPITALS?,AFTER ALL THEY REPORT EVERYTHING OF THAT NATURE TO THE STATE! THINK ABOUT WHO YOU WILL TELL AND HOW THEY CAN HELP OR WILL YOU OPEN A CAN OF WORMS! IT IS SO HARD SOMETIMES TO DEAL WITH SO MANY CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS‼️

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

I just realized that this post was in response to reporting to CPS. Absolutely do not trust CPS!! People are way to eager to insert themselves into someone else's business without knowing all of the facts. If someone's house is not as clean as yours it does not mean they are abusing their children. If you witness a mother disciplining her child in public, it doesn't mean the child is abused. People are trigger happy with their judgements of parenting. As a mom who homeschooled, I had plenty of people think I was doing the wrong thing by keeping them out of public school. We were poor because I was a stay home mom. We didn't have a lot of things because we didn't have money to spend. But my children are loved and they grew up to be adults with good values who love God. Can we get back to letting people live their lives? Yes there is trafficking. TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS. WATCH YOUR KIDS. I think it is safe to say that MOST PARENTS LOVE THEIR CHILDREN MORE THAN ANY STRANGER.

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

We need to start focusing on the REAL PERPETRATORS OF CHILD ABUSE. Government schools, the foster system, etc.

(6) Show this thread

🕊️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Damn straight, REPORT IT! I am a 57 year old survivor of a family predator. As an adult, I gave opportunity after opportunity for him to apologize and he never did. God did a great work of healing on me up to that point. When he died with out making it right put me in a tail spin for years. Found out later certain adults had been warned of him and no one ever did anything with the information. That really was a sucker punch. So much pain could have been avoided. That also showed me that people know when they end up being an enabler by INACTION. Some people, I can tell, are pained still even to see me. I have forgiven everything. As we all learn if you live long enough though, sometimes the hardest one to forgive is yourself.
God bless brother.
Sister in Christ.

Never give in. Never give up. Never stop fighting for what you believe is right! MAGA fighter for Truth and Freedom!!! FIGHT LIKE FLYNN

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

😔You are not alone. It is beyond a certain level of understanding when it happens in families. Bonds of love & trust are broken. Some survivors become stronger. But a little sadness remains. We ALL would be fortunate to live to see the END of this inexplicable crime. God bless you and yours 💞

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I LIVED IN A SMALL TOWN. RELATED TO “THE MAYOR”. MAYORS DAUGHTER LIVED NEXT TO MY GRANDFATHER PERPETRATOR. PERPETRATOR ATTEMPTED TO GET THE MAYORS GRANDDAUGHTERS SEXUALLY. THEY LEFT AND MOVED AWAY TO ANOTHER STATE BECAUSE OF HIM. PERPETRATO WAS TOLD TO GET COUNSELING BY THE MAYOR. NO FOLLOW UP BY MAYOR TO ENSURE HE WAS GETTING HELP.
OF COURSE THE 2 GRANDCHILDREN OF PERPETRATOR ENDED UP SEXUALLY ABUSED AND TORTURED BY HIM FOR AT LEAST 11 years as parents dumped the kids off there.PARENTS IGNORING ABNORMALITIES OF BEHAVIOR OF CHILDREN. BLAMING THEM (the children)FOR “ bad behavior”
IT WAS BIZARRE HOW PEOPLE TURN THEIR HEADS WHEN THEY KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING‼️
BELIEVE THESE CHILDRENS AS THEY COME FORTH TELLING THEIR STORIES FROM THE DUMBS AND OTHER PLACES THEY WERE SEXUALLY ABUSED AT. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING WAY TOO LONG‼️I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD EVER CARE‼️PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE MAN WHO GIVES A SH!T‼️THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

you are a survivor!!!
🙏🏻💛

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Yes, Ma'm

(1) Show this thread

what is the name of your book? i would like to get it.

In response Rebecca Hofmann to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

May the darkness you endured bring light to this and help others as well as help you heal. Love and Light sent to you dear one as that horror has affected so many. Many of us were once the children we cry out for now.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for being here! Where can we get your book? Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Once, it's done you can get it for free...

(1) Show this thread