I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm a 45 year old male that was raped by multiple "pastors"...

I'M NOT A VICTIM... I'M A SURVIVOR....

MY BOOK WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD...

CHILDREN ARE NOT FOR F'ING, CONSUMPTION, OR SACRIFICE...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

THINK ABOUT WHO YOU TELL!
STATE AGENCIES WILL POSSIBLY POINT THE FINGER AT YOU FIRST. CAN YOU TRUST THE SCHOOLS? CAN YOU TRUST HOSPITALS?,AFTER ALL THEY REPORT EVERYTHING OF THAT NATURE TO THE STATE! THINK ABOUT WHO YOU WILL TELL AND HOW THEY CAN HELP OR WILL YOU OPEN A CAN OF WORMS! IT IS SO HARD SOMETIMES TO DEAL WITH SO MANY CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS‼️

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGNETGLOVE in this post can reply

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

We need to start focusing on the REAL PERPETRATORS OF CHILD ABUSE. Government schools, the foster system, etc.

I just realized that this post was in response to reporting to CPS. Absolutely do not trust CPS!! People are way to eager to insert themselves into someone else's business without knowing all of the facts. If someone's house is not as clean as yours it does not mean they are abusing their children. If you witness a mother disciplining her child in public, it doesn't mean the child is abused. People are trigger happy with their judgements of parenting. As a mom who homeschooled, I had plenty of people think I was doing the wrong thing by keeping them out of public school. We were poor because I was a stay home mom. We didn't have a lot of things because we didn't have money to spend. But my children are loved and they grew up to be adults with good values who love God. Can we get back to letting people live their lives? Yes there is trafficking. TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS. WATCH YOUR KIDS. I think it is safe to say that MOST PARENTS LOVE THEIR CHILDREN MORE THAN ANY STRANGER.

We need to get back to hand delivered paper publications. New Thomas Paines. I wish I could say I was a Thomas Paine, but I am not, but I would love to do what I could to help with something like this, to distribute in my sleepy masked town.

I was watching Mike Lindell this morning and he truly loves America. He made a good point. We (most) through social media have given all of our power to these large companies unwittingly and they have used it against us in the most sinister way, to attack our country and steal our voices. I hope everyone tunes into www.frankspeech.com and listens to the truth he is putting out. Even on the "good" side I have seen people dismiss Lindell as not being of good intent, but I truly believe he is trying to save America. I believe he has risked everything to do so. With Trump pushing the vax and allowing Fauci and governors to follow through with tyranny, with people getting injured by these so-called vaccines that are causing WW long term devastation, I have worried that perhaps we were being played, that maybe Trump even helping with the NWO. I hope and pray not, but I feel it doesn't matter at this point, because WE HAVE POWER IN NUMBERS, WITH GOD'S HELP.

In fact, these are times when we need to create new organizations, trustworthy ones that can replace those that exist. It is imperative that people realize that the large banks, corporations, hospitals are not our friends. Good doctors, such as America's Frontline Doctors set a great example for this. We can do the same with everything. We need to realize our strength in numbers.

I think of this all the time. These are scary times. Institutions we have been taught and expected to TRUST have been our enemy the whole entire time. But these institutions are made up of people, so I know there are SOME with good intentions, but as a whole are not to be trusted at all. We need to rely on EACH OTHER more than EVER right now.