I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm a 45 year old male that was raped by multiple "pastors"...

I'M NOT A VICTIM... I'M A SURVIVOR....

MY BOOK WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD...

CHILDREN ARE NOT FOR F'ING, CONSUMPTION, OR SACRIFICE...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Damn straight, REPORT IT! I am a 57 year old survivor of a family predator. As an adult, I gave opportunity after opportunity for him to apologize and he never did. God did a great work of healing on me up to that point. When he died with out making it right put me in a tail spin for years. Found out later certain adults had been warned of him and no one ever did anything with the information. That really was a sucker punch. So much pain could have been avoided. That also showed me that people know when they end up being an enabler by INACTION. Some people, I can tell, are pained still even to see me. I have forgiven everything. As we all learn if you live long enough though, sometimes the hardest one to forgive is yourself.
God bless brother.
Sister in Christ.

😔You are not alone. It is beyond a certain level of understanding when it happens in families. Bonds of love & trust are broken. Some survivors become stronger. But a little sadness remains. We ALL would be fortunate to live to see the END of this inexplicable crime. God bless you and yours 💞

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SmittysPlc_USA21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Smitty & Co, click on at the bottom under it