I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm a 45 year old male that was raped by multiple "pastors"...

I'M NOT A VICTIM... I'M A SURVIVOR....

MY BOOK WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD...

CHILDREN ARE NOT FOR F'ING, CONSUMPTION, OR SACRIFICE...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Damn straight, REPORT IT! I am a 57 year old survivor of a family predator. As an adult, I gave opportunity after opportunity for him to apologize and he never did. God did a great work of healing on me up to that point. When he died with out making it right put me in a tail spin for years. Found out later certain adults had been warned of him and no one ever did anything with the information. That really was a sucker punch. So much pain could have been avoided. That also showed me that people know when they end up being an enabler by INACTION. Some people, I can tell, are pained still even to see me. I have forgiven everything. As we all learn if you live long enough though, sometimes the hardest one to forgive is yourself.
God bless brother.
Sister in Christ.

I LIVED IN A SMALL TOWN. RELATED TO “THE MAYOR”. MAYORS DAUGHTER LIVED NEXT TO MY GRANDFATHER PERPETRATOR. PERPETRATOR ATTEMPTED TO GET THE MAYORS GRANDDAUGHTERS SEXUALLY. THEY LEFT AND MOVED AWAY TO ANOTHER STATE BECAUSE OF HIM. PERPETRATO WAS TOLD TO GET COUNSELING BY THE MAYOR. NO FOLLOW UP BY MAYOR TO ENSURE HE WAS GETTING HELP.
OF COURSE THE 2 GRANDCHILDREN OF PERPETRATOR ENDED UP SEXUALLY ABUSED AND TORTURED BY HIM FOR AT LEAST 11 years as parents dumped the kids off there.PARENTS IGNORING ABNORMALITIES OF BEHAVIOR OF CHILDREN. BLAMING THEM (the children)FOR “ bad behavior”
IT WAS BIZARRE HOW PEOPLE TURN THEIR HEADS WHEN THEY KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING‼️
BELIEVE THESE CHILDRENS AS THEY COME FORTH TELLING THEIR STORIES FROM THE DUMBS AND OTHER PLACES THEY WERE SEXUALLY ABUSED AT. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING WAY TOO LONG‼️I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD EVER CARE‼️PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE MAN WHO GIVES A SH!T‼️THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGNETGLOVE in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Amen!

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

I am so sorry.