I have to post this raw Michael Jackson video for several reasons- It appears to be a dress rehearsal to a half-seated small theatre, Mike’s voice is like buttah, it’s all about the children, and because prominent Democratic activist/ billionaire Ron Burkle bought Neverland for 22 Large over Christmas, which means that you and I own Neverland! 1221 take it away! ⌛️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSck0GSveAE

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I see a Q

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

@Elsajohn2846 how is the Q movement doing in UK?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Michael Jackson Last Concert Live 2002 Heal The World - YouTube

Watch now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQRd2U9ZgsoLive at Apollo Theatre, London.24.04.2002

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

YouTube

YouTube

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Thank Yqu!!! ♥️🌹🥰🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Thanks for those explanation, I really miss MJ he was having the soul of a kid, her song were sending message to us about the children, hope he will be back soon.🌹🙏

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Thanks for this, it never gets old! ♥️♥️ Was not getting the 1221, but glad you have your decoders who put it all together to make sense for me. Appreciate them!

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

HAS KNOWLEDGE OF GHSILAINE MAXWELL AND JEFFREY EPSTEIN'S SEXUAL TRAFFICKING CONDUCT AND INTERACTION WITH UNDERAGE MINORS

RON BURKLE
Billionaire co-founder of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm that specializes in purchasing and then restructuring underperforming companies. He is close friends with Sarah, Duchess of York, and Bill and Hillary Clinton.

So that means 1221 - take it away.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Thanks for the explanation!♥️💯♥️

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Isaac Kappy - 1221 - YouTube

(1221 - JFK Jr)

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WE OWN NEVERLAND

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

4 little letters in the English language that Nana has come to love!
R-I-C-O

1221 - Rico all that for we the people.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We own a hell of a lot Nana would think.
The evil Reptilian Queen of England owned 1/6 of the land on the planet & we have a few new islands I would think.

Just wait til we go to the Antarctic. Looks like we have blown up all the dumbs access points for escaping from there???
Looks like we planned for them not to get out or flank us??

(2) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I don't understand. If a Democrat bought Neverland, then how do we own it?

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

I saw him in concert in Kansas City. It was the launch of his solo career
'The Victory Tour' Truely the most amazing artist in my time. This had me in tears tbh. Sad how the doctor only got 2 yrs 🙏

Don`t have any sauce but doing the rounds

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

De Niro and Naomi Campbell dated from 1993 to 1999,
and at some point Naomi was a recruiter for Epstein/Ghislaine.
also back in twitter days, heard that De Niro was the
(or one of the) highest ranking warlocks in the
s_tanic world (of hollywood?)

(3) Show this thread

I was always on the Fence about Michael the proof will come out in the end but thinking back if he was a Good Guy was the Hair on fire Accident an attempt to shut him down! I seen a few of his talks he did on stage in London before his demise he was calling out the NWO!

I think, they castrated him to keep his voice high, his father old him and his whole family into it! When his hair caught fire he was burnt real bad, then they made a clone and then some more! When he took Sony down for his shares they stole, copyrights and etc, it was time to go after he announce they were evil and the devil! At this time, you heard the rumors started about the molestation, they wanted there money back that they had to give him! They say his father raped him and his brothers/sisters and let others too, he did not have a good life!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread