🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I have to post this raw Michael Jackson video for several reasons- It appears to be a dress rehearsal to a half-seated small theatre, Mike’s voice is like buttah, it’s all about the children, and because prominent Democratic activist/ billionaire Ron Burkle bought Neverland for 22 Large over Christmas, which means that you and I own Neverland! 1221 take it away! ⌛️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSck0GSveAE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I was always on the Fence about Michael the proof will come out in the end but thinking back if he was a Good Guy was the Hair on fire Accident an attempt to shut him down! I seen a few of his talks he did on stage in London before his demise he was calling out the NWO!

I think, they castrated him to keep his voice high, his father old him and his whole family into it! When his hair caught fire he was burnt real bad, then they made a clone and then some more! When he took Sony down for his shares they stole, copyrights and etc, it was time to go after he announce they were evil and the devil! At this time, you heard the rumors started about the molestation, they wanted there money back that they had to give him! They say his father raped him and his brothers/sisters and let others too, he did not have a good life!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @beladybug777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bonnie Brickell, click on at the bottom under it