🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I have to post this raw Michael Jackson video for several reasons- It appears to be a dress rehearsal to a half-seated small theatre, Mike’s voice is like buttah, it’s all about the children, and because prominent Democratic activist/ billionaire Ron Burkle bought Neverland for 22 Large over Christmas, which means that you and I own Neverland! 1221 take it away! ⌛️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSck0GSveAE

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

We own a hell of a lot Nana would think.
The evil Reptilian Queen of England owned 1/6 of the land on the planet & we have a few new islands I would think.

Just wait til we go to the Antarctic. Looks like we have blown up all the dumbs access points for escaping from there???
Looks like we planned for them not to get out or flank us??

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I heard the same thing about Antarctica. The people of the world will share in the wealth that was stolen from them and their ancestors. I'm not sure how this will be done, but it will

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

4 little letters in the English language that Nana has come to love!
R-I-C-O

1221 - Rico all that for we the people.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

HUGE legal net!!!!

(1) Show this thread