Personal request for any Patriot decoder that can help me decipher what this could mean. I am an Empath so this has me soooo stumped.
The last three mornings I have been jolted awake at exactly 5:02am EST....there are no coincidences...so I'm I missing something?
I've tried to research this in my exhaustion and I'm thinking a decoder may be able to explain if this is just my crazy head or a sign of something else I'm supposed to listen to?
If it's nothing then so be it, but my gut is saying "don't ignore, figure it out!"....ThanQ in advance.πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

fun! sounds like the lucky 777 draw, esp. a 'cards' number :D

usually think it's a Spirit message, have you check 'angel numbers'? someone introduced me to them last year and this was usually the link i think, but there are others which say similar or varying things:

https://angelnumber.org/502-angel-number-meaning-and-symbolism/

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

WOW, this was extremely helpful. ThanQ...I have had a major life change just last October. It makes sense, but it doesnt explain my AZ Audit mind connection. I'll keep praying, ThanQ again Fren, I saved this website and will use now for my own personal decodes in future.
Love & Light.πŸ™πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

There is something about being woke up three times and the same time. Empaths will feel things before others. Three 5's and three 2's add those and you get 21. Maybe it has something to do with 4-21-21.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Oh my, well now we are making progress...I have had AZ on my sub-conscience and the 21st is the day before they start the AZ audit 22nd and coincidentally I just posted this morning about the radicals planning to attack AZ audit with a prayer for the safety of those involved. Seems that may be part of this..ThanQ so much girlfriend, getting me closer to an answer, but what I can do from FL for AZ is beyond me. Should I be looking at flights to AZ? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈLOL

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Being "jolted" awake at exactly the same time is a Big Thing.

I'm an INFP empath. Haven't put a lot of thought into this (yet), but my first instinct was to go to Q.

Post 502:

Original [15] min
DEFCON [1] CONF
Revised [1] min
Coincidence?
Q

Other than "coincidence" and DEFCON (yikes) mentioned, don't know if this will help.

will continue to ponder.
thoughts of DARK CHOCOLATE are messing up my antennae :)

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I too looked at Q 502 and I dont understand the connection at all..we sure do think alike. Maybe I should try some dark chocolate..LOLπŸ’— maybe a decoder will reply that I'm just a nut, and I'll be done with this madness...ROFL (in exhaustion)
ThanQ sweetheart!

(1) Show this thread

#thegreatawakening #christconsciousness #5D #godwins

I have been exhausted with full night's sleep and my dreams are vivid and wild. I'm a busy gal in these dreams! I think us empaths are working some things out. As for 5:02am EST...have you looked up Q post 502? Could be related to Defcon 1 scare that may be about to happen? You are getting a heads up bc it may be part of your role to keep people calm. I've had visions in half awake states of numbers and they really do relate to Q posts. Just my 2 cents :)

In response The Wild Frontier to his Publication

Well your two cents is greatly appreciated. No dream, just jolted up, I looked at drop 502 and it's above my foggy brain right now.
I'm here for God to use any way he wishes, just don't know what he is trying to tell me. ThanQ for your reply girlfriend. I'll see if a decoder replies and can help me. Have a blessed day.πŸ™

(1) Show this thread