🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Personal request for any Patriot decoder that can help me decipher what this could mean. I am an Empath so this has me soooo stumped.
The last three mornings I have been jolted awake at exactly 5:02am EST....there are no coincidences...so I'm I missing something?
I've tried to research this in my exhaustion and I'm thinking a decoder may be able to explain if this is just my crazy head or a sign of something else I'm supposed to listen to?
If it's nothing then so be it, but my gut is saying "don't ignore, figure it out!"....ThanQ in advance.πŸ™

fun! sounds like the lucky 777 draw, esp. a 'cards' number :D

usually think it's a Spirit message, have you check 'angel numbers'? someone introduced me to them last year and this was usually the link i think, but there are others which say similar or varying things:

https://angelnumber.org/502-angel-number-meaning-and-symbolism/

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @crownostars in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

WOW, this was extremely helpful. ThanQ...I have had a major life change just last October. It makes sense, but it doesnt explain my AZ Audit mind connection. I'll keep praying, ThanQ again Fren, I saved this website and will use now for my own personal decodes in future.
Love & Light.πŸ™πŸ’—

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

cool!

just took a quick look,

AZ Audit = 107 = The Hand Of God

so sounds like it's 'in the cards' in so many ways :D

happy Sunday🌻

(1) Show this thread