๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Personal request for any Patriot decoder that can help me decipher what this could mean. I am an Empath so this has me soooo stumped.
The last three mornings I have been jolted awake at exactly 5:02am EST....there are no coincidences...so I'm I missing something?
I've tried to research this in my exhaustion and I'm thinking a decoder may be able to explain if this is just my crazy head or a sign of something else I'm supposed to listen to?
If it's nothing then so be it, but my gut is saying "don't ignore, figure it out!"....ThanQ in advance.๐Ÿ™

I have been exhausted with full night's sleep and my dreams are vivid and wild. I'm a busy gal in these dreams! I think us empaths are working some things out. As for 5:02am EST...have you looked up Q post 502? Could be related to Defcon 1 scare that may be about to happen? You are getting a heads up bc it may be part of your role to keep people calm. I've had visions in half awake states of numbers and they really do relate to Q posts. Just my 2 cents :)

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheWildFrontier in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response The Wild Frontier to his Publication

Well your two cents is greatly appreciated. No dream, just jolted up, I looked at drop 502 and it's above my foggy brain right now.
I'm here for God to use any way he wishes, just don't know what he is trying to tell me. ThanQ for your reply girlfriend. I'll see if a decoder replies and can help me. Have a blessed day.๐Ÿ™

502 = 7

another thing, 5+2 is 7 which means perfection from the Bible. Not a decoder but thought I would point another way of looking at this time in numbers?

(2) Show this thread