๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Personal request for any Patriot decoder that can help me decipher what this could mean. I am an Empath so this has me soooo stumped.
The last three mornings I have been jolted awake at exactly 5:02am EST....there are no coincidences...so I'm I missing something?
I've tried to research this in my exhaustion and I'm thinking a decoder may be able to explain if this is just my crazy head or a sign of something else I'm supposed to listen to?
If it's nothing then so be it, but my gut is saying "don't ignore, figure it out!"....ThanQ in advance.๐Ÿ™

Being "jolted" awake at exactly the same time is a Big Thing.

I'm an INFP empath. Haven't put a lot of thought into this (yet), but my first instinct was to go to Q.

Post 502:

Original [15] min
DEFCON [1] CONF
Revised [1] min
Coincidence?
Q

Other than "coincidence" and DEFCON (yikes) mentioned, don't know if this will help.

will continue to ponder.
thoughts of DARK CHOCOLATE are messing up my antennae :)

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I too looked at Q 502 and I dont understand the connection at all..we sure do think alike. Maybe I should try some dark chocolate..LOL๐Ÿ’— maybe a decoder will reply that I'm just a nut, and I'll be done with this madness...ROFL (in exhaustion)
ThanQ sweetheart!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread