Only people mentioned by @SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication

🙋

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Have not worn a mask one time. No need to. They make you sick. Thats what they want, sick and dead people. More of the money goes to them.

Our goal is to have a worldwide group of Godly people to read daily the Proverb of the DATE. https://proverbs.club/goal-of-proverbs-club

I am ripping off your image

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GET SOME

Why is there no flu? The answer has been known for a long time...

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

And Unconcerned about the watch-list

mostly all of that. i work in a dental office. we were masked before masked was cool. i live in texas and seeing more and more people without masks daily is thrilling to be honest. yet i will still wear my mask at work because thats just gross not too.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication

The mask is basicly a sneeze gaurd. Your use is correct.
When leaning over someones open mouth, masks make sense.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is Nana!
All of the above!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

this is how i roll Nana

(1) Show this thread

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

I'll take it a step further, I am a PICC RN who has been IN and OUT of those "COVID" rooms with my protective gear since Jan 18th and NOT SICK YET! NOT EVEN AFRAID! BOOM! At this time maybe 2 COVID patients in the WHOLE HOSPITAL! FACT!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

There you have it normies!

(1) Show this thread

oui 😎✊fais le choix