Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The fraud will be exposed for everyone to see, changing the way elections will be held in the future.

It's all part of the plan.

#riggedelection#ElectionFraud#trumpwon

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Just wanted to say fren that it is always good to put an actual face to a name.
I understand some accts cant reveal who they are but kudos to all brave enough to put themselves out there for real in real time

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree.

I'm more likely to follow a person if they have a picture of themself for their avatar.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah ppl think their identities are hidden😂 Hell one man found me in just a few hours when I first came to twitwit using angel avatar and not true behind the curtain data and VPN so I figured what the hell.

NANA IS A REALTOR IN TN FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW I AM EASY TO FIND!
Welcome all!

Not sure how the market is in Tennessee, but realtors are making a killing here in communist Pennsylvania. I hope you're doing just as well down there.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

It is exploding in Washington state (a friend told me) as well. Prices have increased substantially

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Prices are increasing as we sleep each night here I think. I have been doing this for 20yrs and it is the first time I have seen ppl coming out of their pockets 1000's of $$ more than property will even appraise for in places like Nashville.
Banks will only loan money on the appraisal value and ppl are paying more than that in bidding wars just to get properties.
It is insane.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

How the hell do all these people have the money to buy real estate with what's been happening?

They are selling their homes for WAY more than they paid for them in some cases. In others they just take the loss and move on. It is based on credit rating, employment, & debt to income ratios, if you hit those you are in most times.

They are getting jobs here and getting to hell out, the ones that can. The ones in neighborhoods where NOONE would ever want to live in cause taxes are too high or crime is so bad well they are just screwed ducks if they need to sell there cause it aint happening.

I'm just wondering how average folks are going to be able to buy houses with the prices skyrocketing. Maybe it will be like it is on other planets, Era, I believe is one where you can live in the cities FOR FREE in an apt/condo type unit, which makes sense to me. I would never live in a city myself, but within an hour or two, yes

I think I understood her to say that was a very small planet with a small population. Nana is truly hoping that Nasara takes care of most of that.

It was Thor Han speaking thru her who said that about Era. NESARA/GESARA will help everyone and I recently heard that when we get free energy, the cost of production will be much lower, so the prices will reflect that, which should also make it easier for people to buy

i am getting sued by citi bank fell way behind due to the lock downs, and they don't give a shit

Only people mentioned by @SissyQ in this post can reply

In response Sissy Maga to her Publication

Check out these government website links. You should be able to request forebearance. If not, I expect Trump to return and all will be addressed, but I suggest you follow these steps until then.

Most homeowners can temporarily pause or reduce their mortgage payments if they’re struggling financially.

Forbearance is when your mortgage servicer or lender allows you to pause or reduce your mortgage payments for a limited time while you build back your finances.

For most loans, There will be no additional fees, penalties, or additional interest (beyond scheduled amounts) added to your account, and you do not need to submit additional documentation to qualify.

YOU CAN SIMPLY TELL YOUR SERVICER THAT YOU HAVE A PANDEMIC-RELATED FINANCIAL HARDSHIP.

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/coronavirus/mortgage-and-housing-assistance/help-for-homeowners/learn-about-forbearance/

https://www.usa.gov/covid-financial-help-from-the-government

IF THEY SAY THEY CAN'T HELP, LET ME KNOW.

In response Sissy Maga to her Publication

Learn your tights! They LEGALLY can NOT sue you ! We are no longer under Admiral law & are now back under the 1776 constitution & if they persue...counter sue under sovereign law! Along with the fact they company is owned bu CCP & was involved in child sec traffeckting & go to the EO order from 12/21 2017 - send all the info to them! STAND UP!