Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The fraud will be exposed for everyone to see, changing the way elections will be held in the future.

It's all part of the plan.

#riggedelection#ElectionFraud#trumpwon

Just wanted to say fren that it is always good to put an actual face to a name.
I understand some accts cant reveal who they are but kudos to all brave enough to put themselves out there for real in real time

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

never took photos of myself i never look in the mirror either i don't have the confidence i was abused as a child i don't like myself i am not hiding it is just me x

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Awwh hun it is not your outward, it is what you are inside dont ever think that! I dont post my pics much either cause the camera is NEVER kind to me that mean ass sucker always shows me exactly the way I am!
Every camera need automatic photo shop so it can make us look good tho dont ya think?

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

a female family friend was raped at 8yrs old until 11ys old by her dads business partner. she is an awesome person, upbeat and owns her own business but not a day goes by she doesn't think about what happened she said. her dad never filed charges on the creep either. keep your head up!

(2) Show this thread

Seeking truth and opinions from non-pc, non-virtue signaling, free-thinking, whitty humans.

I have never had a photograph of myself, whether done professionally or not, capture my true personality. I also know people that are very photogenic yet are among the most wicked, selfie addicted, attention seeking, narcissists. I see profile photos as fake and biased, just like facebook. Sorry, guess I had that on my mind for some time, giving a different perspective.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cynthia Stacap to her Publication

Yeah I really never understood the whole taking selfies a lot either, but I prefer seeing ppls faces on here and their eyes that is where I see who they are.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Cynthia Stacap to her Publication

You need about two or three outfits, necklines and locations. 200 photos is the least amount. Go through proofs and cancel the ones that don't look right. Send about 20 that might pass muster to friends. The friends will tell you exactly which ones are right. "Your eyes pop in this one!" or "That's the Cynthia I know!"

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I agree.

I'm more likely to follow a person if they have a picture of themself for their avatar.

Yeah ppl think their identities are hidden😂 Hell one man found me in just a few hours when I first came to twitwit using angel avatar and not true behind the curtain data and VPN so I figured what the hell.

NANA IS A REALTOR IN TN FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW I AM EASY TO FIND!
Welcome all!

That didn't end well for me on twat so I just go with Scripture.

(2) Show this thread