Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The fraud will be exposed for everyone to see, changing the way elections will be held in the future.

It's all part of the plan.

#riggedelection#ElectionFraud#trumpwon

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Just wanted to say fren that it is always good to put an actual face to a name.
I understand some accts cant reveal who they are but kudos to all brave enough to put themselves out there for real in real time

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree.

I'm more likely to follow a person if they have a picture of themself for their avatar.

Yeah ppl think their identities are hidden😂 Hell one man found me in just a few hours when I first came to twitwit using angel avatar and not true behind the curtain data and VPN so I figured what the hell.

NANA IS A REALTOR IN TN FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW I AM EASY TO FIND!
Welcome all!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Not sure how the market is in Tennessee, but realtors are making a killing here in communist Pennsylvania. I hope you're doing just as well down there.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Doing all I want to do, thanks. I am 60+ so I dont find a need to be a slave to working any more. 😂 I dont need a lot to be happy.
We had a hell of a lot of yrs that we did 0 tho so most of us had some catching up to do on the front end.
A lot of ppl moving here from IL,NY,CA, MI mostly.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

It is exploding in Washington state (a friend told me) as well. Prices have increased substantially

(2) Show this thread