A WARNING:

Fate & Freewill are illusions created by a Masonic elite “upper class” to cultivate an organic intellectual conclusion in the “average person” that they were arbitrarily born into a random “lot in life” and that their position in society is somehow just the luck of the draw. IT ISN’T.

The class structure of this world isn’t random.

Unless drastic and immediate steps are taken to correct these titanic drifts from common decency and innate human good heartedness to include all stratums of society in the more than plentiful boon of this bountiful earth (by sweat, cunning OR good fortune) a Great Awakening will be the very least of the Cabal’s worries because a GREAT REVOLUTION will not be too far behind.

Someone will soon pull the SWORD out of the STONE. We see right through you. Revelation of the Method works both ways and YOU have been WARNED.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Excellent "find" of that quote! And also your commentary as well👍

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Standing ovation! Post well done!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i have long said there is NOTHING "free" here.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Yeppers. Our "garden of eden" was hijacked by evil entities who in turn took all that was ours and put their "finger print" on it - altered it to suit their needs - then turned around and made us think 1) that's all there is and 2) all that is wrong is "our doing". no one signs up to come into an experience of evil unless they are coerced and/or here to END IT.

TRUTH will set YOU free .

we all agreed to our soul contracts. most of us have been through ascension from low vibration planet in the past.

we are past the tipping point of winning. we all need to remember our parts.

we all need to build our spiritual strength.

we get to witness a biblical victory.

1:33 AM “Who are the puppet masters? Eye of providence. Follow the bloodline.” - QD133