@dianAandDennis i did a thing, c/o bruce veloor aka@juan0ate (miss ur presence)🤭🌸

Only people mentioned by @DongaldTrunk in this post can reply

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

The Peoples Princess♥️ One of her last interviews, we all knew something was wrong. Her sparkle in eyes was sadness. She was trapped in a world she didnt belong. I MOURNED deeply!

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

our love for you is eternal! We were better people with you in our world!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray she is still with us :).

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't have anything right now but she was definitely someone special to me. She had a heart of gold and a smile that lit up the world.

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

To bad that JFK Sr passed away in Aug 2, 2020. He almost made it to the end. Rest in Peace President Kennedy!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

❤DianA

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

💕💕💕

Beautiful soul. Indside and out. 🙏❤️🙏

May Diana's Memory Be Eternal - Still with us, or Passed over - We Love You 💗💗💗

Only followers of this user (@USAalways) can see their posts

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Gorgeous.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How about just a word of praise!
Thank you Dianna for your sacrifice!
Such a brilliant mind!
Such a good soul!
God wins again with this one!

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

❤️The People's Princess. We miss you so Diana...❤️🙏

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

the worlds Princess 4 eva!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

❤️ 💙 ❤️ 💙 ❤️ 💙

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

❤️🙏Beautiful moment.❤️

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

This was always one of my favorite photos. It shows her heart and compassion. :)

(3) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

We The People, of the 🌍, Adore ❤️ this beautiful Spirit! We have MISSED her!! ❤️

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

In response Artist Vicki to her Publication

So beautiful, physically and spiritually!

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

In response Artist Vicki to her Publication

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS.I JUST CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(2) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

God I'm LOVING this movie..❤️
ty.

(1) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

The peoples Princess! She loved all the people and all the people loved her!❤️

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

abrazos mi querida hermanita! you are so loved!💝💕

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Oh my (face flushed very smiley happy joyous)🥰🌸💞💓🙏🏻💕✨💋🌬💞
I so Miss & Love my dear friend Bruce ~ tell everyone I miss & love every single fantastically brilliant cheeky amazing part of our family - that will never go away)
Fate will find us together & Since I believe Twatter cleansed me & many from their platform ~ come sign up here or you can connect with us on https://wego.social/Diana17

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

❤️ I have missed your posts, I am so glad you are here 💙

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 📍 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

aha! smiling gleeful 'awwwwwwww' 😆 happy verklempt ♥️🥲I SPY another q-uantum combustion of love for Diana habbened here in my absence! please hug teddy bear the Saint for me and hold that vibe for the whole ♥️HIGH FIVES 4 HIGH VIBES 🙌🏼♥️🧲🇨🇦⚡️🇺🇸 - thank-you bless you Dutchess & Queen 🙏🏻 Never in doubt, SO BE IT AND SO IT SHALL BE ⚡️ 11:01 -1:01 -1:01 ⏰stamp. 1111111 📍7 😅 ur a cheeky monkey!

(3) Show this thread