not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 πŸ“ 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

@dianAandDennis i did a thing, c/o bruce veloor aka@juan0ate (miss ur presence)🀭🌸

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

Oh my (face flushed very smiley happy joyous)πŸ₯°πŸŒΈπŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’‹πŸŒ¬πŸ’ž
I so Miss & Love my dear friend Bruce ~ tell everyone I miss & love every single fantastically brilliant cheeky amazing part of our family - that will never go away)
Fate will find us together & Since I believe Twatter cleansed me & many from their platform ~ come sign up here or you can connect with us on https://wego.social/Diana17

aha! smiling gleeful 'awwwwwwww' πŸ˜† happy verklempt β™₯️πŸ₯²I SPY another q-uantum combustion of love for Diana habbened here in my absence! please hug teddy bear the Saint for me and hold that vibe for the whole β™₯️HIGH FIVES 4 HIGH VIBES πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ§²πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦βš‘οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ - thank-you bless you Dutchess & Queen πŸ™πŸ» Never in doubt, SO BE IT AND SO IT SHALL BE ⚑️ 11:01 -1:01 -1:01 ⏰stamp. 1111111 πŸ“7 πŸ˜… ur a cheeky monkey!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DongaldTrunk in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

And thank you Sir for all you have done to save our precious world. My family survived tyranny in Spain and Latin America and I survived stage IV cancer and 25+ years working in Silicon Valley for this Great Awakening. I am here to keep the vibes high and give testimony to God's magnificence. From one Gemini born 6/13 at 11:11am to another, kind Sir, born the very next day, 6/14, Flag Day, I extend my eternal gratitude and love. Abrazos, Gabriela.