not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 📍 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

@dianAandDennis i did a thing, c/o bruce veloor aka@juan0ate (miss ur presence)🤭🌸

Oh my (face flushed very smiley happy joyous)🥰🌸💞💓🙏🏻💕✨💋🌬💞
I so Miss & Love my dear friend Bruce ~ tell everyone I miss & love every single fantastically brilliant cheeky amazing part of our family - that will never go away)
Fate will find us together & Since I believe Twatter cleansed me & many from their platform ~ come sign up here or you can connect with us on https://wego.social/Diana17

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 📍 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

aha! smiling gleeful 'awwwwwwww' 😆 happy verklempt ♥️🥲I SPY another q-uantum combustion of love for Diana habbened here in my absence! please hug teddy bear the Saint for me and hold that vibe for the whole ♥️HIGH FIVES 4 HIGH VIBES 🙌🏼♥️🧲🇨🇦⚡️🇺🇸 - thank-you bless you Dutchess & Queen 🙏🏻 Never in doubt, SO BE IT AND SO IT SHALL BE ⚡️ 11:01 -1:01 -1:01 ⏰stamp. 1111111 📍7 😅 ur a cheeky monkey!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

And thank you Sir for all you have done to save our precious world. My family survived tyranny in Spain and Latin America and I survived stage IV cancer and 25+ years working in Silicon Valley for this Great Awakening. I am here to keep the vibes high and give testimony to God's magnificence. From one Gemini born 6/13 at 11:11am to another, kind Sir, born the very next day, 6/14, Flag Day, I extend my eternal gratitude and love. Abrazos, Gabriela.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

❤️ I have missed your posts, I am so glad you are here 💙

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Love & Light Sweetness
We are home
#FamilyIsEverything

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Hello DianaandDennis... I'm so flad I found you:).

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

Missed you too Angel ~ so happy you are here~ missing so many special people💓🙏🏻💞🌸💕✨
Praying eveyone safe & sending all my love always
Fate will bring good people together, it will find a way home🍀

(1) Show this thread