Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I have repeatedly ..pondered over these photos...

He does not even look like the original.

Bet NSA. Isn't that why Ivanka not active..

Seeking truth and knowledge, and an end to the evil in this realm that we call earth!

So he has a book out that they are pushing now? Is he a good guy or bad guy?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Watchers End to his Publication

He was a BAD guy and has been replaced.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

How about ...both are replaced

I’ll go with nsa.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Good to see you, Ghost! I follow your Telegram but can’t reply since I’m mostly on my phone app. Thank you for sharing your insight!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

is this a 1st arrest will shock the world kinda thing

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

I'm not so sure he is a black hat. There is much mystery around him. So we had the real Jared......then he was switched out. (Clearly a different man) Then back came the real Jared. We will find out soon. But only the true insiders know for sure. (He could have been whisked away for many reasons)

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Im gonna say Ivanka

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

Whats with dogging Jared?

Could explain why Ivanka displayed a scarlett thread...Joshua 2:17 Now the men had said to her, “This oath you made us swear will not be binding on us 18 unless, when we enter the land, you have tied this scarlet cord in the window through which you let us down, and unless you have brought your father and mother, your brothers and all your family into your house. 19 If any of them go outside your house into the street, their blood will be on their own heads; we will not be responsible. As for those who are in the house with you, their blood will be on our head if a hand is laid on them. 20 But if you tell what we are doing, we will be released from the oath you made us swear.”
21 “Agreed,” she replied. “Let it be as you say.”
So she sent them away, and they departed. And she tied the scarlet cord in the window.
22 When they left, they went into the hills and stayed there three days, until the pursuers had searched all along the road and returned without finding them. 23 Then the two

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

23 Then the two men started back. They went down out of the hills, forded the river and came to Joshua son of Nun and told him everything that had happened to them. 24 They said to Joshua, “The Lord has surely given the whole land into our hands; all the people are melting in fear because of us.”

(1) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

I am not going to read over 124 comments. My 2c.....DJT wil NEVER let any evil just "slide" and forget. Even if it's family. I followed him since "The Apprentice" and always"agreed" when he seems "harsh" to most of the audience. He nailed it every time on the show cause his brilliant in what he is doing. Same now. He will NEVER shift a "chess" if he is not sure 100%. Think out of your box and connect the dots. Don't assume anything. Research! His brilliant! And I'm not even an American. Just wakeup! In my hart.......I'm a patriot. No doubt. If it was not for the USA taking the step to GOD, we will be lost by now! Not going to explain myself. Commen sense! Thank you America!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

🙌 Truth! Trust the PLAN. Thanks for your awesome words. They breed strength! 💪🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

•Jesus •family •country ❤️

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

right on! I’m following you, I like the way you think!

(5) Show this thread

Always thought he would betray Trump. Liberal!

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

/Users/theodoremaher/Desktop/Wolfpack Draft2.pages. God fearing Patriot

You bet it does ! Given the extent of his involvement in cultivating closer relationships with leadership in Israel and this Israels influence on our congress.... as well as corporate leadership in this once blessed nation...

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

i support Jared! imo whitehat! 💙🙏🇺🇸

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

I reckon President Trump would have had him well checked out bf he was allowed to marry into his family .

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

WHAT I DON’T GET IS HE WAS PART OF A “ secret society group” HOW WAS HE ABLE TO STAY IN THIS GROUP BEING PRESIDENT TRUMPS SON IN LAW? BAFFLES ME TO THIS DAY AND I CAN’T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT IF HE’S A WHITE HAT. IVANKA SURELY KNEW. PRES TRUMP TOO. THE SECRET SOCIETY WOULD HAVE CAST HIM OUT ......BUT DIDN’T? 🤔🤔🤔🤔IT WAS EASY TO LOOK UP THAT HE WAS IN A SECRET SOCIETY GROUP TOO‼️TIME WILL TELL AS I TOO THINK HE IS A WHITE HAT‼️🤗😀

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thats ashame, im sorry to hear this for Ivanka and her family. His father negatively impacted my extended family...thats all im allowed to say.

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

No Such Agency imo

A Fathers Heart Never Lies..
And Trump Had the Best View to that Very Heart

Reminds me of zuckerbergs changes

if you are going to destroy israel, you must embrace the enemy first.

optics are important.

Jared is a Caballist and staunch Zionist and his wife Ivanka had to change her name Yael Kushner and the two them are now cabalist jews.... The POTUS surrounded himself with this ILK... There lessons to be learned.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Theodorej Mar to his Publication

hi just want to make sure wrong information is not spead..there is a STRONG difference between the words “Cabalist” and “Kabbalist”

Jesus was a Kabbalist

(1) Show this thread

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

Ivanka...

Christian American SAR member from both sides. Popham Beach, Maine 1607 and Mayflower 1620 on my mothers side.

Does this mean the NSA is not corrupt? Where can one make reports to? I want to report DC Popham of 900 Morning Star Glen Ft White, Fl 33238 as David Case Popham born 3/26/1955 sprays aneshsthesia midazolam or ketamine on people and the knock out and never remember they were attacked and Walter Fraser of 10920 SW 177 Terrace Miami, Florida 33157 for blackmail, extortion, bribbery, walter lives alone and deadbolts his master bedroom inside his house where all the photos are kept. sits in NA / AA meetings on enough lithum or taking enough lithum to kill a horse claiming to be clean there to rob people looking to get help. scumbags who use and procure adrenochrome from children and then sell it to satanists. DC Popham has never missed a superbowl until last year

In response Lee Popham, Jr to his Publication

1 hell of a dox there Rev
I doxed the cartel capo in NM & the cops tossed my home, among other things.

(1) Show this thread

I will never give up on America, Trump or the plan. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

The replacement Jared reminds me of Nurse Diesel on High Anxiety!

*Above = 2019 Trump White House Christmas Vermeil Room. (Twitmo'd 8/20/20 purge; different anon names. New name mostly here and Gab.)

In response Gumbo Girl to her Publication

🤣🤣

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Gumbo Girl to her Publication

🤣 HAVE TO ADMIT THERE IS A RESEMBLANCE! cloris leachman = hilarious

(2) Show this thread

🌟Justice🌟Truth🌟Freedom🌟

its hard to believe that Trump and his family hadnt checkef him out first! theyre nit going to let anyone into their family. it doesn't make sense

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

He creeps me out. He looks like the devil incarnate. yuck!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

The real guy, on the left, actually looks nice. The double looks evil.

(1) Show this thread

Old news :)

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Yeah, I'm ready for some new, GOOD news.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Probably the NSA, because if she knew... she would have felt complicit by having married him. So now she was a traitor to her father and her country. Bad position to be in. I say this because the NSA had no reason to hide, lie or misinform. The picture differences; one is a souless Gollum the other has the life spark. I can tell,

Look at his ears, in one pic they stick out, right. Left pic ears are in more❗️🤔

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

He attended and was part of the Bilderberg group! Go to Wikipedia and click on the link below in the article and you will find his name. Sure this shocked President Trump!🥺😞. 67 2019 (May 30 - June 2) Hotel Montreux Palace Switzerland Montreux

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Since when did globalist Wikipedia become a bastion of factual truth? Wake up.

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Stevie King to her Publication

YEP SAW THIS! HOW DID HE GET IN THIS SECRET SOCIETY AND STAY IN BEING PRESIDENT TRUMPS SON IN LAW? IS THIS A PSYOP AS THE WAR CONTINUES? OR IS HE THE VILLIAN? WTF IS GOING ON?

(2) Show this thread